Kyler Murray Going Forward Thread

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would imagine being constantly knocked for dedication to football while your coach is posting instagram thirst traps was really fun.
Kingsbury derangement syndrome. He posted exactly once after being hired by the Cardinals:

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Chris_Sanders

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kingsbury derangement syndrome. He posted exactly once after being hired by the Cardinals:

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Dude I have had dinner with Kyler's family after year 1 and they told me he hates him. I posted it multiple times. If you think I am lying that's fine but it happened.

Kyler passed on Kingsbury in college for a reason.

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dude I have had dinner with Kyler's family after year 1 and they told me he hates him. I posted it multiple times. If you think I am lying that's fine but it happened.

Kyler passed on Kingsbury in college for a reason.
I was commenting on the part of your post that I quoted, where you claimed that Kingsbury was "posting Instagram thirst traps".

OP
OP
Chris_Sanders

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was commenting on the part of your post that I quoted, where you claimed that Kingsbury was "posting Instagram thirst traps".

Daves, come on this has been well documented while he coached here his insta ladies.

I don't even know what you are arguing here.

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Daves, come on this has been well documented while he coached here his insta ladies.

Your initial post made it seem like he was posting thirst traps on instagram, but it sounds like your(or Kyler's) issue was him chasing instagram thirst traps.

OP
OP
Chris_Sanders

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your initial post made it seem like he was posting thirst traps on instagram, but it sounds like your(or Kyler's) issue was him chasing instagram thirst traps.

Its both...

Man this has been already heavily discussed here. That's why I am dismayed

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

My post was plain as can be and self evidently true. Kingsbury DID NOT "post Instagram thirst traps" as you explicitly claimed. Perhaps what you wrote in the post I quoted wasn't what you meant to say. Otherwise I don't even know what you're arguing. :shrug:

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Even if he’s the highest paid TE in the NFL he’ll make less than half of what Brandon Aiyuk does on his extension.

And he’s not going to outpace Kelce’s contract. He’ll make like $15 million per year.
At max, he would demand around 16.5 mil per year which would match Hockenson's deal.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
What is interesting is that if you use him as your secondary receiving option, you get some nice cap savings even at 16.5 per year. Good WR2 money is significantly higher. Waddle gets 28.25. DSmith gets 25. Deebo gets 23.5. Higgins 21.8.

At 16.5 Trey would make more than Tyler Loockett and less than Jerry Jeudy. There is some decent cost savings there if he is getting 850+ yards per year.

Last edited:

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
What is interesting is that if you use him as your secondary receiving option, you get some nice cap savings even at 16.5 per year. Good WR2 money is significantly higher. Waddle gets 28.25. DSmith gets 25. Deebo gets 23.5. Higgins 21.8.

At 16.5 Trey would make more than Tyler Loockett and less than Jerry Jeudy. There is some decent cost savings there if he is getting 850+ yards per year.
agree...I was thinking he might get 18 though...every other market is being reset after the cap bump....and Trey will be the first big name to get a new deal after that

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score

Is that sort of what the Chefs did with Kelce and Tyreek Hill for a couple of years?

I think that makes sense!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser