Lakers vs Celtics -2008 NBA Finals

Nash2Amare

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Lakers = PWNT

bahahahahahahaa

Now maybe their fans who post here will leave. Clublakers.com ..enjoy.

AfroSuns

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Doc kicking PJ's ass. WOW!
Watch the yellow jersey's dissapear from the streets. THANK GOD!!
First Lakers set a record in the first half and the C's did one better with a monumental comeback. Impressive

Last edited:

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
An epic collapse. Basketball is a weird game. Kudos to Boston for not quitting, they've just been the better team in this series. Nothing more to say.

OP
OP
passenger

passenger

Let's get Nashty
Reaction score
this was the last game lakers fans saw their team this year:)

have i said celtics in 6,why don't we make it 5:))

Seems like nothing has changed,Celtics will make it 9-2 against Lakers in finals

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lakers with a huge CHOKE! Is Kobe going to whine in the locker room like he does everytime a foul is called against him?:D

Joe L

The people's champ
Reaction score
Epic game. Greatest comeback in a half in Finals history. How appropriate it was on the Laker's floor and against PJ. Series over on Sunday... done dadda !!!!!!

Last edited:

Nash2Amare

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I bet the Suns are on their couches laughing at this, knowing even we don't even suck enough to blow that kind of lead...maybe.

Darth Llama

Rise Up Red Sea!
Reaction score
Wow.. that one hurt.

Gotta hand it to the Celtics though, they kicked ass in the 2nd half, and proved they're the NBA's best team. It sucks, but that's life. Congrats to the Celtics, they earned this one.

SO91

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I bet the Suns are on their couches laughing at this, knowing even we don't even suck enough to blow that kind of lead...maybe.

Easy there buddy, we were known to choke away big leads the past few years. That was amazing still.

sLapzsHaQ

I am a mushroomhead...
Reaction score
Rivers absolutely outcoached PJ. That's kinda surprising..

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
can the Kobe is "as good or better than MJ" hilarity finally stop now? "Writers" like Jemele Hill and Rick Reilly should be shot for ever saying anything like such beyond-words-ridiculous-remarks. There's simply no comparison between ANYONE and MJ and the sooner people realize that, the faster they'll stop making themselves look like idiots.

that was just sick.

Last edited:

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Phil did a horrible job tonight. His 4th quarter substitutions were baffling. I'm sure he had his reasons, he's won 9 titles, but they definitely backfired.

Didnt matter who he subsituted.. He was putting a scrub in.. Damn if he did, damned if he didnt..

cly2tw

Reaction score
I don't think it's outcoaching. It's just the talent difference coming through, without hinderance by Rivers. On the contrary, Rivers is good at finding the right pieces from game to game to complement the big three GAP. It's sad to think that DA would have lost to Lakers with his stubbornness to adapt.

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
Sucks to be a Lakers fan right now...

I laughed at Kobe's post game comments though, he said he is gonna get WASTED tonight...

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The CELTICS are clearly the far superior defensive team and thats why the LAKERS are 1 win away from an NBA Finals beatdown.
I picked the LAKERS in 6 thinking that the Kobe factor along with the Phil Jackson factor would be enough to take it but i was cleary wrong.
I'm so dissappointed in myself.:sarcasm:

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This series is over. The Lakers cannot win 3 in a row against the Celtics. I just hope the Celtics get this over with and put it away the next game. Not to torment Laker fans....although that is a bonus. Mainly because it would really irk David Stern after all the bad publicity lately.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
can the Kobe is "as good or better than MJ" hilarity finally stop now? "Writers" like Jemele Hill and Rick Reilly should be shot for ever saying anything like such beyond-words-ridiculous-remarks. There's simply no comparison between ANYONE and MJ and the sooner people realize that, the faster they'll stop making themselves look like idiots.

that was just sick.

I was going to post something similar. Kobe is not on MJ's level. This should finally put it to rest unless a miracle happens.

sLapzsHaQ

I am a mushroomhead...
Reaction score
Kobe even implies that he is better than Jordan, hence the number 24. :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05