Lions at Cardinals gameday thread 9-22-24

Red Bird

Veteran
Reaction score
Goff doesn’t have an incompletion in this game. As expected, this defense will hold us back.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
defense sucked.

I thought Kyler had another good half the yards are low but he's taking what's there, the offensive problem has been first down we either get 1-2 yards or a penalty. And the 2 drops by Marv didn't help although he did get a TD on the next play after the first drop.

No run game and I didn't see Benson at all in that half so Kyler has really been our run game too, he's got 37, Conner only has 8 yards rushing.

With Dortch apparently not 100% I expect to see much more of the 3 TE stuff so I would hope we'll eventually be able to run the ball.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep, Marv is the problem. Lol

Nobody's saying that but he's gotta catch the ball and he has to make a better effort on that last one.

Wilson drew a penalty on a ball he had no chance at just by jumping into the defender.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
the false start waiving off the sack

the stupid ref with his butt in his ass waiving off the pick 6

and (here comes that classic cardinals indoctrination) were still only 10 points down

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
defense sucked.

I thought Kyler had another good half the yards are low but he's taking what's there, the offensive problem has been first down we either get 1-2 yards or a penalty. And the 2 drops by Marv didn't help although he did get a TD on the next play after the first drop.

No run game and I didn't see Benson at all in that half so Kyler has really been our run game too, he's got 37, Conner only has 8 yards rushing.

With Dortch apparently not 100% I expect to see much more of the 3 TE stuff so I would hope we'll eventually be able to run the ball.
They’ve got to stop running these routes short of the line to gain on second down. A slight angle adjustment still would be open and not force a third down play where defense can throw an all out rush at Murray.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
DETROIT HAS A WORSE HISTORY THEN THE CARDS. Give me a break.
give me a break. Complaining people didn’t shell out huge cash for a team that has won 8 games over the past two seasons. Again, why attack the fans of the team who seem to care more than the owner?