Lions at Cardinals gameday thread 9-22-24

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's the 3rd back shoulder to Marvin in 3 games he hasn't reacted too so they clearly have to work on that.

You can see the issue they're lining up Hutchinson on whatever side McBride lines up so if we chip him with the TE, our top receiving TE is a blocker. They did it every play on that last drive

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That nonsense should be illegal just picking up a guy and carrying down the field, olinemen can’t pass black downfield but they can pick up guys and carry them…. Joke!

I actually feel the entire solution to the tush push is that the moment a team mate of yours pushes you forward, forward progress ceases.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That nonsense should be illegal just picking up a guy and carrying down the field, olinemen can’t pass black downfield but they can pick up guys and carry them…. Joke!

However, I think the Cardinals were doing most of the carrying.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Uh, WE picked him up and allowed them to push us carrying him downfield.

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Murray is killing me in daily fantasy. I am still 8th out of 200 with his crap game. Currently cashing like $150 but it could be $700 if he had a mediocre game.