Marion

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Billythekid said:
Forgive me for not reading every single post in this MARION thread, but i think it's pretty poor to be consistantly talking about trading Shawn Marion while we're STILL in the playoffs and Shawn is playing his heart out. If he has one bad game, all i read is "Shawn and Barbs for KG! ... Bring it!" Or "What about Chandler?" or "What about Bill Cartwright?"

It's pathetic. Wait till the playoffs are over... then go for your life.

GO SUNS!

That's just it. It hasn't been just one bad game. Shawn Marion's been AWOL in two thirds of the playoff games so far. Besides, do you really think he's reading these message boards? This place would be boring as hell if we were not allowed to talk about future moves until the playoffs are over.

jandaman said:
the funny thing is Marion helped this team get to the playoffs.. and to the second round.. and that win in Game 5.

Marion is the Suns second most valuable player...

So, I guess that means this means we can't talk about the POSSIBILITY of upgrading that second most valuable player on the team. Look people, if you don't want to read about or talk about possibilities of trades until after the playoffs are over just stopped reading this thread. It's that simple.

Joe

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I do have to say, this thread is like a wreck on the highway--it's hard not to read it. (And not have any role in it whatsoever--very unusual for me) :D

boisesuns

Standing Tall And Traded
Reaction score
Chaplin said:
I do have to say, this thread is like a wreck on the highway--it's hard not to read it. (And not have any role in it whatsoever--very unusual for me) :D

I beleive you would fall in this category, Chap:

rub·ber·neck (rbr-nk) Slang
intr.v. rub·ber·necked, rub·ber·neck·ing, rub·ber·necks
To look about or survey with unsophisticated wonderment or curiosity.
n.
A rubbernecker.

:D