Matt Leinart's Personal Life Merge Thread

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Again, beer bongs and banging broads isnt stupid. Letting the pics out is.

Sorry. But Beer Bongs are stupid. Thet were when I was younger and endulged in them. They are even more stupid now.

LVCARDFREAK

In the league 20 years!
Reaction score
Stout, are you saying he needs to check drivers licenses? What about if the girls have fake ID's? Did you notice any girls in those pictures who looked underage? Have you ever thrown a party and had some of your friends bring in people you didn't even know? Did you trust those friends to not bring in underage girls?

Bottom line is there is no way to accomplish what you are suggesting without having chaperones checking licenses and keeping things on the up and up. Since Matt is no longer in high school, I hardly think this is approriate. Besides, if you were having a wild party in hopes of getting laid, would you hire a chaperone?

Give the guy a break.

Huh What?

Ok I will remember that when some old dude gets busted for having sex with a teenage girl. He couldnt have possibly known she was under age so it is ok, bang away.

******** arguement!

earthsci

That Rapscallion!!
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Huh What?

Ok I will remember that when some old dude gets busted for having sex with a teenage girl. He couldnt have possibly known she was under age so it is ok, bang away.

******** arguement!

I'll bet that arguement would work with the law if the girl represented herself as a consenting adult. Man meets girl in bar. Why wouldn't he assume that she is legal to drink and have sex?

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, 40. So basically, we should feel sorry for poor, persecuted Matty because it's okay to have underage chicks drinking at your house party because it's too hard for poor Matty to make sure they're of age? Since Matt is no longer in high school, I agree that it is no longer appropriate. Ergo, HE SHOULDN'T DO IT. If he can't control who comes to his party, he can't be trusted to be a frickin' adult. C'mon, seriously with this post, 40? The kid doesn't get a blank check to break the law and dodge responsibility because *baby voice* it's too hawd for poor wittle Matty to see how old the giwls awre *end baby voice*.

It was stupid, and the coach was disappointed, and Matt says he's sorry. As long as it doesn't happen again, fine, no harm no foul. Like I said before, party hard, get some strange, do everything legal, and keep crazy pics from surfacing. Whatever, have a ball Matt, as long as you don't let it interfere with work. Just be smart about it. This? This was NOT Matt being smart about it.

I've always had this philosophy about people living in glass houses. Apparently not everyone feels that way.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Huh What?

******** arguement!

Usually the people who protest the most are the ones with the most to hide.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
And here you have your typical underage girl who hangs out at parties? Give me a break.

Have you been to ASU or U of A? Clearly not in awhile. These girls are ok, but Leinart should do MUCH MUCH better. You go to any club in Scottsdale or bar in Tempe and find 20 girls that are better then these girls. Seriously, only one of them really good looking and the rest are average by AZ standards. We're talking about MATT LEINART HERE!!! He should be out with supermodels, not stupid underage co-eds.

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
Have you been to ASU or U of A? Clearly not in awhile. These girls are ok, but Leinart should do MUCH MUCH better. You go to any club in Scottsdale or bar in Tempe and find 20 girls that are better then these girls. Seriously, only one of them really good looking and the rest are average by AZ standards. We're talking about MATT LEINART HERE!!! He should be out with supermodels, not stupid underage co-eds.

Why can't Matt mix in a little McDonald's with his prime rib every now and then?

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I'll bet that arguement would work with the law if the girl represented herself as a consenting adult. Man meets girl in bar. Why wouldn't he assume that she is legal to drink and have sex?

No, it wouldn't. You get busted for statutory rape and you're pretty screwed if it's proven.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I've always had this philosophy about people living in glass houses. Apparently not everyone feels that way.

I'm not perfect, ergo I'm not allowed to be upset that our starting QB did something illegal and it made its way onto the 'net? Great leap of logic there, 40....................................NOT.

Big Deal

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
You guys are acting like he's Luis Sharpe II, this is the dumbest overblown story I have ever heard of, how can anyone take this seriously? I love the leaps everyone takes.....He's a felon, the girls drove home and could have crashed and died? How does anyone know anything about what happened? You do realize that the worst is going to be portrayed no matter what so...I guess it would have been better if he was busted in a hotel room with a couple of hookers and a bag of coke....espn and hall of fame don't seem to think that's all that bad.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LVCARDFREAK said:
Huh What?

******** arguement!

Classy, 40, classy

Hmm, a childish rejoinder. Excellent way to respond to a post that completely undermined your point.

And calling someone ******** is classy? Whom do you think is the childish one here?

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not perfect, ergo I'm not allowed to be upset that our starting QB did something illegal and it made its way onto the 'net? Great leap of logic there, 40....................................NOT.

And I suppose you've never done anything illegal like speeding or drinking before you were 21? Sorry, but I find it hypocritical to hold anyone to a stricter standard than you would hold yourself. He's a sports figure, not a man of the cloth.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, it wouldn't. You get busted for statutory rape and you're pretty screwed if it's proven.

Now it's statutory rape? You think any of those gals was under 16?

I wouldn't doubt but what someone will take this and run with it.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Maybe they're cool girls and he enjoys their company, but who cares if they aren't, by your standards, super hot? :rolleyes: I guess looks ARE everything.

Anyway, it is ridiculous that this thread got to 15 pages, lol. I feel like I'm reading Star magazine or something.

Maybe these chicks are friends of his who just happen to be a tad under the legal drinking age. I know I partied with underage people when I was 25. Yeah, yeah I wasn't a superstar QB, but it doesn't make it any more right or less wrong, does it?

I can't wait til draft day so we have something more important and relevant to talk about.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I guess I'll have to take your word for it as I don't get out to these type of things anymore, but I would like to comment that supermodels are not all they are cracked up to be. I'd much rather be with a fun loving gal with a great personality and a little meat on their bones.

earthsci

That Rapscallion!!
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Maybe we should ask Ouchie or one of the other lawyers here but IMO there is no way that charges would be pressed in those conditions.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05