Mr. Kool-Aid Man!

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, I've already predicted that we will beat the Bears. Hell, who knows? We might.

However, even if we don't this season still sets up ok, though not a playoff berth.

We are 1-4, and a few bad plays that should have been made (BJ drop for TD and Warner fumble in the RZ vs. Rams) from being 3-2. Let that settle for a bit. Serious breakdowns in plays make our record from a losing one to a winning one. Yikes.

Anyway, we will either be 2-4 or 1-5 after Monday, depending on how Monday Night Monster Matt Leinart proves to be.

Then we face Oakland and Green Bay, albeit on the road, these are two games we SHOULD win.

4-4 at the bye week possibly with divine intervention, or 3-5. If we finish the bye week with a 3-5 record after the tough Rams loss and the tough Chiefs loss, the team will not implode and will get some motivation to finish the season strong. Plus, Larry will return after the bye. If we lose either of these two games, then who knows. I don't see us losing to either team given the way we've played in the other games being good enough to win but stupid enough to lose.

If we can replicate that in the second half we finish between 6-10 or 8-8. I personally am predicting a 7-9 finish for the team.

Breakdown of post-bye-week games:

L Nov. 12 DALLAS COWBOYS at home (too much TO because our guys just can't cover him). This one will be a heartbreaker I think because we will look good after rest, but Parcells will coach the crap out of DG.

W Nov. 19 DETROIT LIONS at home. We should beat this team on the road, and should beat them by 14 at home in the game where Leinart takes complete hold of this team with a late score to seal the game. He will throw to Boldin for the game sealing TD, btw..ddoggstrodamous says it will be so.

W Nov. 26 at Minnesota Vikings (Shut down the run, which we have shown we can do, and this team will fold). We once again will ruin the Vikings playoff hopes with a devastating win for them as they overlook a sub 500 squad. (or 500 squad if we beat the Bears).

W Dec. 3 at St. Louis Rams (payback game, and the Rams just are not a true 4-1 team as we aren't a 1-4 team. The bad loss and Leinart carry the day) This time there won't be two interceptions in the red zone, and instead we beat them by two touchdowns.

L Dec. 10 SEATTLE SEAHAWKS at home although this might be the game where we win it anyway behind Leinart but the odds are against us...this game swings my 7-9 or 8-8 prediction

L Dec. 17 DENVER BRONCOS at home unless Jake the Fake shows up which is truly likely and he will be rattled by the home crowd who SHOULD be booing the crap out of him. Or, if Cutler is starting at this point, which is unlikely but what a matchup with Leinart v. Cutler. Or, they may be doing great and resting guys but HIGHLY unlikely. I'd put money on Cutler starting before them resting guys feeling good three weeks out. Unless Jake Fake Snake hits the field or Cutler plays, mark this one down as a loss as Denver will be playing for playoff positioning and even spoiler role won't help us here.

W Dec. 24 at San Francisco This game better be a win for us. Absolutely better be a win. We should blitz the crap out of Smith like KC did. They will be looking to the draft at this point, while we will be looking at trying to have a 7-9 season or 8-8 and wanting it badly to shake the loser mentality. 2000 years ago God gave the world a gift. This Christmas Eve, our gift from God will lead us to a stomp of the Niners like Kurt *should* have delivered.

L Dec. 31 at San Diego I don't see how we can beat these guys on New Years Eve at their house where they will be fighting for playoff position, unless they have sewn it up and are resting LT and Gates. Still, stranger things have happened. This is a loss and probably a bad one just because we are the Cards.

With that all said...

Pick your heads up Cardinal fans! Keep it loud in the Frat House/Nest, whatever you wish to call it.

I've got a Kool-Aid Keg here, and it is neverending. The Kool-Aid Man himself drank from this stuff and passed out cold like it was spiked with roofies. This is the Cardinal Cool-Aid party and any who want to join in, grab your cup..hand me five bucks and tell me your own Kool-Aid dreams. The wackier, the better. I've already set the bar by having us win a lot of road games...who can best me??????

Let the Cardinal Cool-Aid start a'flowin!!!!

:koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid:

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Boy you arent kidding when you say KOOL-AID

Red Dawn

Go Big Red!
Reaction score
It seems like no matter how crappy Detroit was and how great we appeared, Detroit has owned us for the past 5 years or so.

But I'll look past that and chug the red joy juice too, like always.

MrY

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
attachment.php

D-Dogg, you need a huge Koolaide

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am soooo making us a pitcher of Cardinals Kool Aid for tailgating Monday.

BirdKC

I love lamp.
Reaction score
Ok, I've already predicted that we will beat the Bears. Hell, who knows? We might.

However, even if we don't this season still sets up ok, though not a playoff berth.

We are 1-4, and a few bad plays that should have been made (BJ drop for TD and Warner fumble in the RZ vs. Rams) from being 3-2. Let that settle for a bit. Serious breakdowns in plays make our record from a losing one to a winning one. Yikes.

Anyway, we will either be 2-4 or 1-5 after Monday, depending on how Monday Night Monster Matt Leinart proves to be.

Then we face Oakland and Green Bay, albeit on the road, these are two games we SHOULD win.

4-4 at the bye week possibly with divine intervention, or 3-5. If we finish the bye week with a 3-5 record after the tough Rams loss and the tough Chiefs loss, the team will not implode and will get some motivation to finish the season strong. Plus, Larry will return after the bye. If we lose either of these two games, then who knows. I don't see us losing to either team given the way we've played in the other games being good enough to win but stupid enough to lose.

If we can replicate that in the second half we finish between 6-10 or 8-8. I personally am predicting a 7-9 finish for the team.

Breakdown of post-bye-week games:

L Nov. 12 DALLAS COWBOYS at home (too much TO because our guys just can't cover him). This one will be a heartbreaker I think because we will look good after rest, but Parcells will coach the crap out of DG.

W Nov. 19 DETROIT LIONS at home. We should beat this team on the road, and should beat them by 14 at home in the game where Leinart takes complete hold of this team with a late score to seal the game. He will throw to Boldin for the game sealing TD, btw..ddoggstrodamous says it will be so.

W Nov. 26 at Minnesota Vikings (Shut down the run, which we have shown we can do, and this team will fold). We once again will ruin the Vikings playoff hopes with a devastating win for them as they overlook a sub 500 squad. (or 500 squad if we beat the Bears).

W Dec. 3 at St. Louis Rams (payback game, and the Rams just are not a true 4-1 team as we aren't a 1-4 team. The bad loss and Leinart carry the day) This time there won't be two interceptions in the red zone, and instead we beat them by two touchdowns.

L Dec. 10 SEATTLE SEAHAWKS at home although this might be the game where we win it anyway behind Leinart but the odds are against us...this game swings my 7-9 or 8-8 prediction

L Dec. 17 DENVER BRONCOS at home unless Jake the Fake shows up which is truly likely and he will be rattled by the home crowd who SHOULD be booing the crap out of him. Or, if Cutler is starting at this point, which is unlikely but what a matchup with Leinart v. Cutler. Or, they may be doing great and resting guys but HIGHLY unlikely. I'd put money on Cutler starting before them resting guys feeling good three weeks out. Unless Jake Fake Snake hits the field or Cutler plays, mark this one down as a loss as Denver will be playing for playoff positioning and even spoiler role won't help us here.

W Dec. 24 at San Francisco This game better be a win for us. Absolutely better be a win. We should blitz the crap out of Smith like KC did. They will be looking to the draft at this point, while we will be looking at trying to have a 7-9 season or 8-8 and wanting it badly to shake the loser mentality. 2000 years ago God gave the world a gift. This Christmas Eve, our gift from God will lead us to a stomp of the Niners like Kurt *should* have delivered.

L Dec. 31 at San Diego I don't see how we can beat these guys on New Years Eve at their house where they will be fighting for playoff position, unless they have sewn it up and are resting LT and Gates. Still, stranger things have happened. This is a loss and probably a bad one just because we are the Cards.

With that all said...

Pick your heads up Cardinal fans! Keep it loud in the Frat House/Nest, whatever you wish to call it.

I've got a Kool-Aid Keg here, and it is neverending. The Kool-Aid Man himself drank from this stuff and passed out cold like it was spiked with roofies. This is the Cardinal Cool-Aid party and any who want to join in, grab your cup..hand me five bucks and tell me your own Kool-Aid dreams. The wackier, the better. I've already set the bar by having us win a lot of road games...who can best me??????

Let the Cardinal Cool-Aid start a'flowin!!!!

:koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid: :koolaid:

I can see you guys beating the Rams, Broncos, Packers, Vikings and 49ers.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Quick, someone make up a smilie for a red jello shooter!

How about a haiku

I drink the kool-aid
Even if Sundays prove me wrong
Cardnals fan for life.

OP
OP
D-Dogg

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Look at that, even BirdKC is drinking our Koolaid now. His list of teams he sees us beating puts us at 7-9.

:koolaid:

BirdKC

I love lamp.
Reaction score
Look at that, even BirdKC is drinking our Koolaid now. His list of teams he sees us beating puts us at 7-9.

:koolaid:

Well having my team almost lose to a team that I thought they would spank, does that to me sometimes. Cardinals are better than their record. They are like, the new chargers.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
How about a haiku

I drink the kool-aid
Even if Sundays prove me wrong
Cardnals fan for life.

Nice. How about?

Bigg for Porter trade
Gives Matt Leinart many targets
and a one-step drop

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Season down the drain
Stop chugging kool aid people
New coach for next year

OP
OP
D-Dogg

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Season down the drain
Stop chugging kool aid people
New coach for next year

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go start your own black Kool-Aid thread, Zen. Or pick up the glass like everyone else, drink up and show me that big Kool-Aid smile!! :koolaid:

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice. How about?

Bigg for Porter trade
Gives Matt Leinart many targets
and a one-step drop

rebuttal

No thanks to Porter
We need linemen or draft picks
Big for 3rd rounder.

BirdKC

I love lamp.
Reaction score
Cards have cool jerseys
But have no O-line at all
Better luck next year

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go start your own black Kool-Aid thread, Zen. Or pick up the glass like everyone else, drink up and show me that big Kool-Aid smile!! :koolaid:

That was positive. We are getting rid of the Chili Dogger. :thumbup:

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cards have cool jerseys
But have no O-line at all
Better luck next year

This year's no over
Not for us kool-aid drinkers
We will beat da Bears