Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't stand haikus
They really get on my nerves
Die Mr. Haiku

Wild Card

Surfin' Bird
Reaction score
Then we face Oakland and Green Bay, albeit on the road, these are two games we SHOULD win.

D-D:

If we accept your premise that the Cardinals are a better team than the Rams, then the Cards had better beat the Packers at Lambeau, since the Rams just did, right?

In related news, I hear that Green Bay is gonna bench Brett Favre for fumbling the ball away in scoring position against the Rams with less than a minute to play, costing the Packers a chance to win the game. The former Super Bowl winner and MVP will sit so that his 1-4 team can start developing the first-round draftee who has been his backup.

That'd never happen, right? ;)

WC

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
D-D:

If we accept your premise that the Cardinals are a better team than the Rams, then the Cards had better beat the Packers at Lambeau, since the Rams just did, right?

In related news, I hear that Green Bay is gonna bench Brett Favre for fumbling the ball away in scoring position against the Rams with less than a minute to play, costing the Packers a chance to win the game. The former Super Bowl winner and MVP will sit so that his 1-4 team can start developing the first-round draftee who has been his backup.

That'd never happen, right? ;)

WC

To be accurate, we were 1-3 :)

MrY

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Big sucks Big sucks hard
Big sucks Big sucks Big Sucks hard
Big sucks Big sucks hard

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Big sucks Big sucks hard
Big sucks Big sucks Big Sucks hard
Big sucks Big sucks hard

Dont quit your dayjob
You suck at making haikus
Please spare us next time.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK, I am sold.

Cards 20
Bears 19 (safety)

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't predict (What am I - a gypsy?)

I will say that, should the Cards play the Bears even and possibly win, I wouldn't be totally shocked. Here's why:

A lot of the Bear success comes from their (a) not fumbling or throwing picks but recovering scads of other teams' fumbles and picks, (b) only giving up 5 sacks, but sacking their opponents something like 18 tiimes and (c) only being penalized 5.2 times a game.

This, in turn, has magnified other Bear stats (For example, they've averaged over 100 yards on the ground. Sounds good. But that's because they run 36 - times or more a game. Their YPC is only about 3.1). Grossman has a 100.1 QB rating, but part of that is because the positive mistakes and turnover ratios enable him to play more conservatively (usually with a lead).

If somehow, the Cardinals can avoid turnovers, penalties, blocked kicks, long KO and punt returns, missed assignments and blown coverages (admittedly a tall order given our track record), I think we can hang with these guys.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

If somehow, the Cardinals can avoid turnovers, penalties, blocked kicks, long KO and punt returns, missed assignments and blown coverages (admittedly a tall order given our track record), I think we can hang with these guys.

:biglaugh:

It sounds so simple when you put it that way.

BigRedArk

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Yeah....uh which one are you doing today Jeff chugging or shotgunning the kool aid?

Note: I hope all of your if's happen but I remain skeptical.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05