Niners at Cardinals gameday thread 12-17-23

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This game should bring back questions about Gannon.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
What does the effort matter if 2/3 of these starters need to be replaced?
Shows the change in culture, which this season was largely about. Now its about adding talent that goes along with that.

This offseason is key. We have a lot of cap room and pieces in the draft. Then we'll really see the direction this fo and staff are going for

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
What does the effort matter if 2/3 of these starters need to be replaced?

Cool. How does he compare to CJ Stroud?
You gonna keep listing players with good stats this year? Stroud is an anomaly. He was a projected bust this year and has been nothing but spectacular. How about we compare Kyler to Kyler what he was last year. New system and has played 5 games this year. At the end of the year we can take his 8 game stretch and compare it to an 8 game stretch of someone else’s if you’d like. Today his offense has scored 22 points against one of the best, if not the best defense in the league. The pick 6 is a big negative today, but his defense isn’t doing any favors giving up 35 points.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Also, Cardinals exposed my guru Wilks integrity gaps. I am thinking 49ers have issues with their defense

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Lol… the hate from the Kyler fanboys on Purdy is hilarious.

Especially after an unbelievable dime like that TD throw.

You think that TD throw was a unbelievable dime? LOL. It was a good throw but standard back shoulder stuff, again throwing to a talented WR who makes the catch against a DB who wouldn't crack any other roster in the NFL. I'll agree that it was Purdy's best throw of the game, but it was also the first one that wasn't wide open.