Panther game thread

red desert

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Forget Manning. Let's win this one.

Cards are pulling the upset. 21-20. Boldin, and BJ, have good games. As does McCown.

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Panthers can wrap up the division after losing 3 straight. They are playing thw worst coached cardinals team in NFL history that has really given up mentally.

Panthers 38 cards 10

AzCards06

Rookie
Reaction score
Carolina has lost three in a row. Carolina's pass offense is weak, our pass defense is weak.

Carolina does have Stephen Davis, but we stopped Ahman Green, Rudi on a roll, and Hearst/Barlow, not to mention taking Marshall and the greatest show on turf to overtime in SDS.

The Cardinals are used to the empty Stadium they play in, but the situation seems to catch opposing teams off gaurd.

Who woulda thunk, our apathetic attendance would turn out to be a home field advantage?

Cards cover.

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
Stephen Davis usually has HUGE games vs. the Cards. I think we play competitive in the first half but our Offense struggles to score points. Pathers score a td on a T/O...

Panthers 27
Cards 10

OP
OP
red desert

red desert

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jttsaz
Stephen Davis usually has HUGE games vs. the Cards. I think we play competitive in the first half but our Offense struggles to score points. Pathers score a td on a T/O...

Panthers 27
Cards 10

Let's hope it's Shipp, and not Davis, that runs wild.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I don't know why, I feel we may be able to pull this one out. For some reason, I feel us winning on some ol' flukey s***. Now watch when we get our azz whipped 37-6, I'll come back to this thread and get a good ol laugh! :-|

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
Fox is still showing the Rams Seahawks game on the cardinals panthers channel. Our game already started! Now they are running comercials! This is ********!

OP
OP
red desert

red desert

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
And to top it off, my opponent in fantasy football has the Carolina defense. Can you friggin' believe that. That play just knocked me out of the playoffs. Unless, Q catches four touchdown passes.

bratwurst

on double secret probation
Reaction score
Wow that was a nice run, Shipp slipped through that pile.

Is that seriously Romo doing color? Wow is he bland.

MAKTEN

Veteran
Reaction score
Anyone watching the game able to elaborate on the two runs by Mccown?

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
The kid has some talent I just hope they start blocking for him.

The coaching staff finally got smart and passed on first down the blitzes on 2nd and 3rd down were killing us.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05