Petition

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seriously everyone on this board needs to sign this. Don't say it doesn't matter - just do it.

WHy? It doesnt matter. Do you honestly think this has any chance of changing anything.

The NBA already knows full well how displeased the fans are.

PHX 32

Hard times on Planet Orange
Reaction score
WHy? It doesnt matter. Do you honestly think this has any chance of changing anything.

Typical ... way to stick up for your team man.

Anyways, I'm telling everyone I know to do this - and ive gotten like 30 people to do it already, so everyone do the same.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Typical ... way to stick up for your team man.

Anyways, I'm telling everyone I know to do this - and ive gotten like 30 people to do it already, so everyone do the same.

Tell me how signing a worthless online petition is sticking up for my team? Honestly?

TheKid_1

Registered
Reaction score
I used all 4 of my email account names!! I know some of you all have multipul addresses so make it happen!

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I used all 4 of my email account names!! I know some of you all have multipul addresses so make it happen!

This is another reason why a petition like this is worthless. It doesnt even show true #'s of displeased fans because how many fans do this exact same thing?

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tell me how signing a worthless online petition is sticking up for my team? Honestly?

“All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.”
Edmund Burke

TheKid_1

Registered
Reaction score
This is another reason why a petition like this is worthless. It doesnt even show true #'s of displeased fans because how many fans do this exact same thing?

It doesn't matter! The point is to do just that man, make a point! Dont if you dont want to though. No one is holding a gun to your head.

OP
OP
Maximus

Maximus

Reaction score
Spread the word, all. Post the link to any relevant message boards you can think of, where there are people who are incensed enough to sign it.

At a bare minimum, it salved my anger level from 100 to 99.4. Well worth the 2 seconds it took to sign it.

Get it done Suns! No mercy received...no mercy given.

Maximus

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It doesn't matter! The point is to do just that man, make a point! Dont if you dont want to though. No one is holding a gun to your head.

Your right.

But hey if it makes you all feel proud more power to you.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What?? You don't think "Heywood Jablowme" is a real person??

(yes, that's an actual signature on the petition)

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score

i guess you have to ask yourself, is this hurting anyone? if not, and people wanna do it, why make a big deal outta it?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05