Philadelphia Phillies @ Arizona Diamondbacks series thread. 08/08/24-08/11/24

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Nola is way worse against lefties. Like a .050 point slugging difference. Meanwhile, Lourdes hits a whooping .120 points worse this year against righties.

Hitting him at all is puzzling. Hitting him 5th is nonsense
Seems to have seriously killed the team tonight! :D

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I must have been on a huge delay on my computer. I saw McCarthy make it 8-1. We turn it on live and it's 11-1 and the end of the inning. Balls!!

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
The best trades are sometimes the ones you don’t make. There were a lot of rumors about McCarthy potentially being moved last offseason b/c he’d be the odd man out in the OF. Hazen didn’t bite.
I know some will think I’m crazy, but I said this last season and I feel even more strongly today. The Dbacks have the BEST GM / Manager combo in MLB! And I’m not even sure there’s a close second.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know some will think I’m crazy, but I said this last season and I feel even more strongly today. The Dbacks have the BEST GM / Manager combo in MLB! And I’m not even sure there’s a close second.

The Orioles and the Rays have a few things to say here.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well at worst it's a split against the top team in the NL in the same week beating the top team in the AL

krazy2k

Veteran
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Well that's good news for a change on the injury front. Zac has not been the Zac of last year, but we need him down the stretch. Now only if the Padres would lose a few games while the DBacks keep winning. Marlins get way ahead and then blow it in the late innings - the 25 or so fans in the stands must be really mad at this point, lol.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sparky