Pistons at Suns, 12:30 PM MST on ABC

btimsah

My Name Is Robert!
Reaction score
This is just a bad matchup for the Suns. Even if their scoring better, they can't stop their post up game. No matter what.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Suns have toughest schedule in winning % for the rest of the season. Eeep.

GorrilaLips

Registered
Reaction score
we pay Diaw 9milllion to miss shots and be *****-footed when it comes to taking it in.

BeeBeard

Throw some Bees on that.
Reaction score
All of this fairweather talk is distressing. I'm just glad we all have the insight to use one game out of 82 the Suns play this season to predict not only that the Suns won't make the playoffs, but who will win the NBA championship.

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
How long have you followed the sport of basketball? A team will lay a whopper of a loss every once in awhile.

To say they won't make the playoffs over a game is stupid.

That's right, stupid.

This team isn't on par today, it happens to the best of them...

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well I don't think i'll be watching espn for the next couple of days lol, I will just keep my tv on the movie channels :)

BeeBeard

Throw some Bees on that.
Reaction score
How long have you followed the sport of basketball? A team will lay a whopper of a loss every once in awhile.

That's right, stupid.

Exactly.

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
at this point, i have 0 reasons to believe the suns will win it and a handful to think the pistons will.such as:

1) they are in the east
2) as long as they don't meet lebron again, they'll beat everyone in the east
3) they have excellent shooting
4)they have an incredible front court/back court combo on both ends of the floor
5) they can beat you in in 10 different ways, and guard you in 10 different ways.
6) they have 5 players on the court at all times who will take advantage of matchups on both ends.
7) they have championship experience
8) their bench is outstanding

joshstmarie

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

That's right, stupid.

im glad you realize that andrew...i know you havent watched much of the suns pre shaq, but we will get thing straightened out you can count on that.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We're down 30 in the 4th quarter...why is Nash still playing?

joshstmarie

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
at this point, i have 0 reasons to believe the suns will win it and a handful to think the pistons will.such as:

1) they are in the east
2) as long as they don't meet lebron again, they'll beat everyone in the east
3) they have excellent shooting
4)they have an incredible front court/back court combo on both ends of the floor
5) they can beat you in in 10 different ways, and guard you in 10 different ways.
6) they have 5 players on the court at all times who will take advantage of matchups on both ends.
7) they have championship experience
8) their bench is outstanding

you had zero reason to believe the suns would win it all before this anyways...nothing news breaking in this post.

BeeBeard

Throw some Bees on that.
Reaction score
We're down 30 in the 4th quarter...why is Nash still playing?

Because it's not officially over yet. A few more minutes of Pistons scoring and no stops and the starters will get pulled.

edit: Yeah, that 3 pointer did it.

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score

That's right, stupid.

Yes, it was just last week that Detroit got blown out at home vs Orlando. Somehow, they overcame the thought of not making the playoffs because of that loss and have managed to recover and win since then.

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
you had zero reason to believe the suns would win it all before this anyways...nothing news breaking in this post.
i had a few reasons to think so actually. including: shaq, nash, amare, desire, "improved defense and rebounding", barbosa, etc. we probably have the best team in the league, just not the best chance to win.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Lakers are gonna take this division, no questions

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
Guy standing right in front of the play doesn't see that guy just hit Nash in the mouth, right...

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just a bad game by the suns today happens to everyteam in the nba they will bounce back