Police Respond To Threat At Ritz Carlton: Spurs Hotel

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This series just went up another level.. SWAT team security for the teams on the road..

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
I were the Suns, I would very quietly switch hotels for Thursday night...

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I guess someone called in a threat.. i think its awesome our players are in bed sleeping and the spurs players are up talking to police at nearly 11 pm ..

:biglaugh:

If the game was at 11:00AM it would affect the Spurs but I doubt they are in bed right now. Maybe someone can pull the alarm every hour throughout the night.

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Can you imagine what Stern will think about this? LOL

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
They just announced that a 6 foot 10 douche bag was seen walking around the area of 24th street and Camelback. No injuries were reported but some plants did get some residual damage from vinegar leakage directly from the bag

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have been looking at every local news site to find out more since the news is done for the nite but nothing.. but i do know this was going on cuz i turned to channel 5 and watched some of it myself...

krispydude

\_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_
Reaction score
amare lives at the esplanade condos next door to the ritz...at least he did last year. lol

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
at 11:35.. about 3 minutes they will replay the news on chanel 5.. i guess its the lead off story so youll have to be tuned in from the start..

PHX 32

Hard times on Planet Orange
Reaction score
at 11:35.. about 3 minutes they will replay the news on chanel 5.. i guess its the lead off story so youll have to be tuned in from the start..

My damn slingbox isn't working so I can't watch it ... let me know if you guys find out what threat they responded to

Furio

Rookie
Reaction score
Can you imagine what Stern will think about this? LOL

He's gonna suspend the City of Phoenix. No fans can go to the game now. He will bus in San Antonio fans. Some NBA rule, I'm sure he can use for this situation.

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is basically just a threat was called in.. Not known what kind of threat and police on the scene..

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
Can few of you arrange a group to go and throw some stones on the hotel windows??? Small ones to just scare the crap out of these chickens...

ma_falaa_50

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
people that sends threats do not really kill you. If the killers want you dead you'd be dripping in blood right now.

Griffin

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
In 14 years that I've followed this team, I don't think i've seen a bigger controversy. And I don't think I've ever seen so many fans pissed off. I am really looking forward to seeing what atmosphere that will create during the game.

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The Luke Walton foot out of bounds was pretty big last year, but this is definitely pretty bad.

sharkman

Registered
Reaction score
My friend just called and said on the news this is happening right now and there are a whole bunch of cops surrounding the Ritz Carlton..

Sorry guys......it wuz me...

...I had the caso fundudo at Arriba's and had a touch of gas....

...the cops overreacted......

...(but I can bring it to the stadium tomorrow if necessary)....

tobiazz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Threats are not cool, but it would be hilarious if the Spurs got no sleep due to constant threats and hotel-changing.