Raiders at Cardinals gameday thread 11-18-18

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The amount of pressure they are getting up the middle is a joke.

football karma

Michael snuggles the cap space
Reaction score
I don't think it's a coincidence that as an already bad offensive line started losing people, Rosens performance has also gotten worse

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On the completion to Sherfield I was going to say he's throwing off the backfoot way too much, but the rest of the drive shows why, we just can't block them and so much of the pressure is up the middle he has no pocket to step up into.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
On the completion to Sherfield I was going to say he's throwing off the backfoot way too much, but the rest of the drive shows why, we just can't block them and so much of the pressure is up the middle he has no pocket to step up into.

He is picking up bad habits this season

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I don't think it's a coincidence that as an already bad offensive line started losing people, Rosens performance has also gotten worse
Yes. However, there are fundamental things that Rosen has 100% control over that he needs to fix. He’s throwing it way too hard when he just needs to throw with touch. He’s not stepping into many of his throws and as a result, he’s overthrowing receivers.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He is picking up bad habits this season

Yep absolutely. The backfoot throws thing is not a good sign at all.

On the overthrow to Fitz I'm not sure if he was mad at himself, the OL who didn't cut the Dl, or what, but that was a clear sign of how frustrated he was.

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes. However, there are fundamental things that Rosen has 100% control over that he needs to fix. He’s throwing it way too hard when he just needs to throw with touch. He’s not stepping into many of his throws and as a result, he’s overthrowing receivers.
Yes, he has a lot to work on. Having more time would also help him out.