Robert Horry: Portrait of an Ass-Clown

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
i dont know why people are calling it a hipcheck, its more like a forearm shot.

island_dude

Reaction score
Anyone remember him trying to take a bite out of Stackhouse's arm in last years playoffs?
You must be registered for see images

Eastern_Sun

Reaction score
i dont know why people are calling it a hipcheck, its more like a forearm shot.

Because his forearm was at hip level when he decided to throw it at Nash.

Here is the way I see it.

If Amare and Boris do get suspended I say the Suns send out a couple of scrubs and have them earn their money. If the name of the game is hurt the other team then I say the Suns start playing it as well. I figure that we have at LEAST two shots at baiting Duncan, Manu or Parker into the court.

I know, I know it's classless but I'm sure I'm not the only one that realizes that playoff basketball IS classless. Some may say that it's just tough basketball and that one has to rise above it in order to win a championship, well to that I say let's see if the Spurs are tough enough to win a Championship going through us. Let us see how they react when instead of concentrating on making a layoup or rebound they have to concentrate on whether or not they'll hit the floor head first. Of course our players would have to make sure that the shots they give the spurs count since they have mastered the art of the flop.

On a serious note, the Suns played great last night and it was visible that at one point in the 4th quarter they decided to play "playoff basketball" and fought back against the spurs. Here is to hoping that they keep it up and realize that San Antonio is an inferior team that has resorted to cheap shots to stay in the series.

jenna2891

potential get-away driver: go!
Reaction score
on the run from johnny law... ain't no trip to cle
This, more than any big shot he hit while with the Lakers, has me a fan of Horry for life. I only wish the towel were made of lead.

hmmm... i guess, according to you, i should be impressed with your sheer stupidity.

ok, i'm impressed. :thumbup:

...but I'm impressed at the sheer stupidity of celebrating a play that got him suspended...

Very petty, and obviously Kobe's [substitute Ainge] not only in Raja's [substitute Horry] head, but everyone who thinks that is cool.

But of course Suns [substitute Lakers] fans would love it, because it's Raja [substitute Horry], and it's on Kobe [substitute Ainge]. :rolleyes:

mr_sunshine

Veteran
Reaction score
This, more than any big shot he hit while with the Lakers, has me a fan of Horry for life. I only wish the towel were made of lead.

I agree, in that, I wish the towel were made of lead. Ainge has gone on to further destroy what used to be one of the NBA's best teams (the Celtics).

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
I think Pop put Horry in and told him to do that.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Now that I don't believe. There is no way Pop would go to that level and risk losing a key player for him.

He would have had Bonner or Ely come in to do it.

That would have been too obvious... like if Marcus Banks saw any time in this series they would think something was up

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hmmm... i guess, according to you, i should be impressed with your sheer stupidity.

ok, i'm impressed. :thumbup:

Be quiet, id.

We all know that Danny Ainge is not a human being, but spawn of Satan himself, complete with biforcated tail and hooves. There is no hypocrisy there.

Besides, that play got Horry traded TO the Lakers, and because of him we won more rings. It was brilliant.

The few dirty plays I will celebrate all are with members of the Boston Green Cancer as the victim.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Horry is also an arsonist. Burned down an old ladies house. Boo Big Fire Bob.

kps0001

Warriors Come Out And Plaaaay!
Reaction score
I will from this day on only refer to Robert Horry as Bobby Orr.

I never liked the guy and never will.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05