SF - Game thread

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
Will this team EVER do anything on Monday night but embarrase themselves????

I was a freshman in high school the last time we won on Monday Night Football. Little did I know back then as a late Cowboy drive failed giving us a victory, that I'd be stting here 31 years later wondering when the next was coming.

Last edited:

mncardfan

Rookie
Reaction score
umm. why can't dansby and wilson bring donw a qb, f'n rediculous, we better pull our heads out and quick.

whiz better be yelling right now

FrustratedFan04

All Star
Reaction score
They had better get their heads out of their asses and start playing like they are capable of playing. What more motivation could they need? They're on a national stage, they have a chance to bury the entire division. They are playing a cobled together team of malcontents and scrubs with a hack QB who looks about as dumb as you can get. Once again their inability to tackle has led to a TD. How did they let that QB run for that first down? That was a highschool play. No aspect of their game is functioning. We had better not go 3 and out when we get the ball after the half. We are one turnover away from disaster because of that kick return. They are making me sick right now.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
We had two trips to red zone and ended up with 2 freakin' FG's... while defense cannot stop the 28th offense.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Dominate in the second half. Come out mad and blow these clowns away. I'm mad as he!! and I ain't gonna take it no more. :mad:

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
Unbelieveable this team is going to miss the playoffs guranteed.

:biglaugh: I know we looked bad, but to guarantee us missing the playoffs is just dumb. We played a bad half of football (second of the year), and we are down 8. Even if they did lose this game they would still be in great shape for the playoffs.

Gambit

First-Class Second-Rate Poster
Reaction score
It's feast or famine with this team

PS get a grip, guys--still a winnable game with a whole half to go

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After the ceremony they should sneak Aeneas in to Ralph Brown's uniform.

OP
OP
English on tour

English on tour

Eng-gur-land Eng-gur-land
Reaction score
no sacks no turnovers and only really brought pressure in the last 5 minutes and he sniffed it out. 3 TD's sam on the second half and we lose.

Bing Wilson up and Gore has the chance of a big one but we need to do something.

NeverSayDieFan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Sloppy Football....

GOOD teams over-come OFF-nites. I hope Whiz' tears 'em up at half!! We're down (1) score.We'll get LOTS of Gore in the 2nd half. FIND A WAY TO WIN!! I don't care if it's by a point!! GO CARDS!!

mncardfan

Rookie
Reaction score
:biglaugh: I know we looked bad, but to guarantee us missing the playoffs is just dumb. We played a bad half of football (second of the year), and we are down 8. Even if they did lose this game they would still be in great shape for the playoffs.

we CANNOT, I repeat, we CANNOT lose this game. I am not saying all is lost if we do, but we are trying to change the signature of this franchise tonight, and that signature is LOSING!!!!!!

8ndkorner

Registered
Reaction score
Send A dub early and often. I know (hope) that Wiz is chewing some stuff around that locker room as I type.

Mr Rogers

A victim of the paranoid
Reaction score
If they come out like they did against the Jets in the 3rd quarter then this game is done.

There's my happy thought of the day.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
some questionable calls yet again...

Edge was given a carry inside 20 and, guess what, he got us ONE yard... we end up eventually kicking a FG

3rd and long and Boldin gets a running call and ended up with 3 yards...

We are playing scared.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We can turn this around in the second half. They are killing me but can still win this game and learn from it.

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
Terribly disappointing. I wanted to see a killer instinct from a playoff team. So far, we've seen the same old crap we got under Mac and Denny.

They are freakin' playing scared against a 2-6 team at home on MNF. Pathetic.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Man these Arivomit CHOKINALS!! I had to register just to let off some some f'king steam!!

Makes no effin since!

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

@ Sea where they never play well the play the best team in the Nfl only to fly cross country to play the Eagles in the freezing cold. If they lose tonight then the next 3 that is 7 losses. This IS a must win. I could see this game ruining the season if they lose. Remeber DET was 6-2 at this point last year too.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05