SF - Game thread

anks106

Registered
Reaction score
Is this really anything surprising though? We know we play the 9ers poorly, we know we play MNF poorly. But usually we go up and then lose it in the 2nd half. Maybe thats what changed, we start out down and come back to win. With Kurt throwing to Boldin, Breaston, and Fitz; 8 points is nothing.

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
we CANNOT, I repeat, we CANNOT lose this game. I am not saying all is lost if we do, but we are trying to change the signature of this franchise tonight, and that signature is LOSING!!!!!!

I'll say it for you, all IS lost if we lose this one.

CHAPTER 7

Registered
Reaction score
i still can't believe we couldn't stop Hill from that run. I don't think 9ers didn't even think he was going to make 1st down.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wilson is having one of his rare bad games...missed tackles and that last TD was on him

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
we CANNOT, I repeat, we CANNOT lose this game. I am not saying all is lost if we do, but we are trying to change the signature of this franchise tonight, and that signature is LOSING!!!!!!

Don't get me wrong....I agree this game is huge. But to guarantee the Cardinals are gonna miss the playoffs is just ridiculous. Even with a loss tonight they would still have a 2 game lead over the 9ers. But it won't matter, we will come out in the second half and take the game over.

mncardfan

Rookie
Reaction score
I'm usually a "sky is falling" type of fan. I don't feel that quite yet tonight.

I was fine until that last TD, we needed a stop and could not do it. When Hayes missed the INT I siad to myself, they are going to score. If we can't stop them at the end of the half, I cannot believe it will happen at the end of the game.

God I wish I could cuss on here.

a;odfihae4tiuq gh;klgjjag;io

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Throw it Warner. I need a TD pass from you for my team. Only down by 10.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05