Shaq

AZ Sports Native

It's a dry heat.
Reaction score
it was either that or 5 years $90 million ( more or less ) for Marion. Dont get me wrong..I like Marion.
I could be wrong, but I do believe that Chris Paul is a free agent after next season. With Shaq coming off the books then, that is a lot of money to throw at Paul. Or I could just be talkin' out of my a**... :shrug:

KloD

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hey Miamiheat, enough with your man crush on Shaq. Go back to your Heat board and show some love to your new boy Marion, know what I'm sayin'? Your obsession and stalking is pathetic and damn sad.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shaq is done. DONE. He just spent the last gas in his tank.

You guys were just waiting to take a shot. Please. The guy is not done. He played well enough. Yes he missed his free throws but he wasn't the one turning the ball over late in the game.

Despite his missed FT's, we still had the game until the rash of turnovers which has plagued this team since the All-Star break.

Give it up already.

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
9-20 FT's and 2-8 FG's.

Suns tied worst FT night since 1994......

That's 11 points given away at the line. That's how the game was lost. That, and some turnovers.

Finally banned. But it took WAY too long.

boisesuns

Standing Tall And Traded
Reaction score
:biglaugh:

Most of the the laker fans here are pretty good posters, and contribute to the threads, but they are still laker fans:)

mathbzh

Registered
Reaction score
Shaq being a 50% FT shooter you can't really blame him for a 9/20 performance

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He was laughing at someone trying to complain about this board. Those posts were removed and will continue to be removed. That particular poster can go read the Suns board rules about publicly complaining about mod/admin decisions.

Trophytown

Registered
Reaction score
The real test (for Shaq, the team and its fans) comes during the offseason (how the Cactus' conditioning and weight control hold up). Although it will be interesting to see how digests a new coach if Mike is moved. It will also be of note to watch Shaq and his attitude and health thru the rigors of ANOTHER 82 game season. Its already a given that he wont play all 82 games. He might be hard-pressed to participate in even 45 at his age/condition. This isnt hateraid seeping outwards, this is just fact.

But im waiting...........actually counting down to when the first salvo/jab is launched because you can bet your a$$ someone with a microphone, a recorder and a pen and pad will illicit comment from Shaq on this team's failure in this season's postseason. He might be candid.......and you may not like what you hear. But im betting it will come........very soon.

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
The real test (for Shaq, the team and its fans) comes during the offseason (how the Cactus' conditioning and weight control hold up).

The words "offseason" and "conditioning" should never be used in the same sentence when talking about Shaq. Snaq only works out "on company time".

Lorenzo

Reaction score
you know I don't like shaq either. I think the suns made a mistake with the trade....not so much looking to deal marion.....but what they got for him. I dislike how shaq got here and started gestering to the crowd about a ring......that was selfish on his part IMO. not so much that the suns didn't have a shot to win, but because he made it seem like this team was finally going to win because of him. If they are to win it all they need to keep things in perspective.....like shaq needs to realize that he is now a role player not a star that can carry a team to a title. and I did think that the hack a shaq hurt the suns. it slowed the game down for the suns and hurt their rythem. if you notice pop did it to end qtrs.....which did not allow the suns to finish on a run.

having said that you can't blame shaq alone for the loss either. I think you just have to give it to the spurs. Once again many people wrote them off this year....and once again the spurs took it to another level in the playoffs....at least so far.