Spurs' arena announcer

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Does anyone else find the Spurs' arena announcer the most annoying in the league? He screams the players names everytime they score. I used to think the old announcer at The Inglewood Forum who was monotone was annoying, but I would take that over this guy any day.

Last edited:

Cheesewater

(ex-Uriah Heep)
Reaction score
Does anyone else find the Spurs' arena announcer the most annoying in the league? He screams the players names everytime they score. I used to think the old announcer at The Inglewood Forum who was monotone was annoying, but I would take that over this guy any day.

Agreed. That "Here come the Spuuuuuuuuuurrrrs!" thing is really horrible.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nope, that fstick in DET takes the pie and the cake.

sr7706

Registered
Reaction score
I think the Suns PA guy is one of the worst I have ever heard! He sounds very cheesy....

ndjmc

Do or Do not.
Reaction score
Oh god I hate him no end....Its the worst when "the flop" scores....and he erupts with a "GINOBLEEEEEEE!!!!"

Like I didn't hate Manu enough....

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
They need more chicks doing PA announcing. The girl that does the SF Giants sounds pretty sexy (although she probably weighs about 350)

LakeShowMan

Registered
Reaction score
Agreed. I also couldn't stand that cowbell (or whatever it was) that some d-bag Spurs fan was hitting all the time. Well, except for when he was trying to time it with the chants, and was completely off. Not sure if I am the only one who heard it, but it was driving me nuts.

Reaction score
I am surprised nobody has mentioned the Dallas announcer. The guy constantly says "Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeefense" in a loud but monotone voice. Beyond annoying.

Nash2Amare

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
They need more chicks doing PA announcing. The girl that does the SF Giants sounds pretty sexy (although she probably weighs about 350)

No, she doesn't weigh 350, but jeez, she's gross.

You must be registered for see images

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
The only good thing about that video was that shot of the ass shake in white hot pants.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05