Suns 2024-2025 Season Discussions

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I like the orange court in the pictures. Hope it holds true visually for fans in person and on television.
I'm not sure how I think about it. It's definitely different, and I want to reserve judgement until we see it in real life. A picture doesn't give something like that justice.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh boy.lol here we go
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

A player can lead by actions, not just words. The Suns have multiple players and a coach who are capable of leading.

Talk about leading through action, Devin Booker could be that guy, as demonstrated by his unselfish play in the Olympics.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm not sure how I think about it. It's definitely different, and I want to reserve judgement until we see it in real life. A picture doesn't give something like that justice.

Last year's "NBA Cup" court was, unequivocally, the worst Suns court I've ever seen, nothing even remotely close. A purple, grey and teal monstrosity, seemingly designed for players to slip on it's revolting, mirrored floor.

This court... take out the painted on, lame, pointless, trophy theme... it still sucks, but I have seen worse!

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last year's "NBA Cup" court was, unequivocally, the worst Suns court I've ever seen, nothing even remotely close. A purple, grey and teal monstrosity, seemingly designed for players to slip on it's revolting, mirrored floor.

This court... take out the painted on, lame, pointless, trophy theme... it still sucks, but I have seen worse!
I will be curious to see what it looks like on TV vs in person. Last year's definitely looked different in person. My daughter is moving home to save up some money while she finishes the last few months of college. Once we get her settled, I am going to get to a few games to check it out.

Last edited:

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I do like the gradient Valley jersey-esque sideline on the NBA Cup court. That should be something on the regular floor. Kind of crazy how much an alternate jersey has influenced the team for most of the last decade.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan