Suns @ Lakers : Game 3

jibikao

Reaction score
I have had it. I have lost respect on Kobe now. What a dick he is.

HooverDam

Reaction score
How anyone can be a Lakers fan (even those from LA) is beyond me. What a bunch of classless thugs. I hope the Suns run them out of the gym

EDIT: Again the Suns double a big man down low and dont switch when he kicks it over

jibikao

Reaction score
Kobe has not tried to stop fight ONCE. He is always the one that joins in and start FINGER POINTING people and cause the whole thing more wild than it should be.

Brown STARRED down at Diaw. That's uncall for at all. Kobe is a dick now. I can see why he would want to elbow somebody.

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
I could never play in the NBA. I would have punched Kobe right in the face by now.

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
What the hell is Bryant so pissed off about? He was all over Barbosa.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
I normally don't like to bitch about officiating other than stating its generally bad but they have completely lost control of this game ... and I mean completely

HooverDam

Reaction score
WastedFate said:
What the hell is Bryant so pissed off about? He was all over Barbosa.

Agreed, he mangled him in mid air. His feet werent set, and he got all arms/torso. I know its in the heat of the game, but that play wasnt close. I didnt hear the whistle at first and almost flipped when I thought theyd let that go

jibikao

Reaction score
WastedFate said:
I could never play in the NBA. I would have punched Kobe right in the face by now.

I was hoping Nash can do that but we need Nash.

Kobe is such a dick now. Yes, he has talents but he is a fcking dick now. I lost a lot of respect of him.

Game 2, Nash slapped away 'cause Sasha or whatever bumped into him. Nash didn't even want to fight. He just didn't want that dude to touch him. Then Kobe RAN IN start finger pointing like he was involved. Then the whole thing got a lot worse and Nash got a T.

Tonight, Kobe ran into Diaw and pushed him so the whole thing looked even worse than it should be. Diaw got a T.

Then the classic. Brown fouled and starred down at Diaw. That's very very rude and Kobe ran in AGAIN and start finger pointing at Nash who wasn't trying to fight.

HooverDam

Reaction score
BleedRed said:
Starting to look like Kwame Fortson.

Bell flopped on that play, but it helped the Suns, so I wont say anything- shhhhh

jibikao

Reaction score
Hahahahaha, that last play by Kobe at the end of 3rd Q is such a foul.... oh god, you gotta love the refs.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
HooverDam said:
Bell flopped on that play, but it helped the Suns, so I wont say anything- shhhhh

He did but thats the only way to get the refs attention because veidently taking someoneone down by the shoulder or an elbow to the face won't do it.

They have lost complete control and if the Lakers win because of their chickenshit tactics I'm going to be pissed

HooverDam

Reaction score
nice job of kobe to hustle back on D, but christ, he PULLED Raja's hand away from the ball. These refs are just so out of control its obscene. Its true, they let so much **** fly during the playoffs, its BS. I wish Amare or KT were in this game to just punish LA

Evil Ash said:
He did but thats the only way to get the refs attention because veidently taking someoneone down by the shoulder or an elbow to the face won't do it.

They have lost complete control and if the Lakers win because of their chickenshit tactics I'm going to be pissed

Oh I agree 100%

HooverDam

Reaction score
shazam! Our 3pt shooting is looking nice, lets keep it up

I hope t. thomas is ok

Why werent the refs stopping the game? Im not sure of the ruling here, but I mean, christ how you can let a guy whallow on the floor like that