Suns @ Lakers : Game 3

OP
OP
A

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jeez, and I thought we Cardinals fans were crybabies...

A-Bomb

Card Trader

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I'm going to hop on the "fix" bandwagon, this was just too much to "just" be a poorly officiated game.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
D-Dogg said:
Kwame did get a technical for standing over Diaw. Diaw got the foul for grabbing his arm.

For all the complaining about the refs, the Lakers aren't even in the bonus at this point of the fourth quarter.

There have been some bad calls, but there have been some bad ones both ways...I'd say the calls have mostly went the Lakers way though.

He elbowed him in the face for no reason, thats not a reason for a T ... Thats an ejection and suspension PERIOD.

If you think its not one sided you're friggin blind. I know you're a Laker Fan but this crap is ridiculous.

If you wnat fair lets have someone from the Suns team wait for Odom or Kobe to go up in the air and grab them by the shoulders and then throw them to the ground. This crap should not be encouraged. Physical I understand but the garbage tactics allowed by the league need to go now or I'm not watching

jibikao

Reaction score
Kobe got exposed tonight. Wow, such a classless dick. He can be talented but he doesn't have to be this dick. Watch Duncan. I hate Duncan but Duncan is 100 times more classy.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
jibikao said:
Kobe got exposed tonight. Wow, such a classless dick. He can be talented but he doesn't have to be this dick. Watch Duncan. I hate Duncan but Duncan is 100 times more classy.

For every reason you hate him, I love him.

CaptainInsano

Reaction score
I never thought I would be cheering for the clippers but they will need it when they go up against the refs + lakers.

jibikao

Reaction score
D-Dogg said:

You can just sit in the corner and enjoy your game and laugh. No need to come here and say BS. We lost tonight. Plain and simple.

Laker's got it. Nice.

jibikao

Reaction score
D-Dogg said:
For every reason you hate him, I love him.

And you wonder why I have to keep calling you out every time you start "hidden message". Good job.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Evil Ash said:
He elbowed him in the face for no reason, thats not a reason for a T ... Thats an ejection and suspension PERIOD.

If you think its not one sided you're friggin blind. I know you're a Laker Fan but this crap is ridiculous.

If you wnat fair lets have someone from the Suns team wait for Odom or Kobe to go up in the air and grab them by the shoulders and then throw them to the ground. This crap should not be encouraged. Physical I understand but the garbage tactics allowed by the league need to go now or I'm not watching

I'm going to let you guys simmer down...I know the last thing you want to hear is a Lakerfan even trying to talk about the game. Maybe we can review some plays Saturday.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
abomb said:
Jeez, and I thought we Cardinals fans were crybabies...

A-Bomb

Now let me ask how would you react if Kobe was hit blatantly in the face with an elbow, while going up have Odom be brought down by his shoulders by behind, and oh yeah blantantly kicking the ball out of bounds (which is a penalty) so that they can't get in their offense? Honestly

I love basketball but not just allowing garbage but borderline encouraging it, I'm not watching anymore. I'm just not entertained anymore. If this crap continues, I don't care if the Suns win or lose ... I'm just done

Last edited:

Card Trader

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
D-Dogg said:
I'm going to let you guys simmer down...I know the last thing you want to hear is a Lakerfan even trying to talk about the game. Maybe we can review some plays Saturday.

No need, your team won, you can stay and chat......but please, do TRY to be objective, the refs were terrible and just plain and simple, didnt' officiate a FAIR game tonight.

Laker fan, Suns fan, WNBA fan, you just can't deny this.

jibikao

Reaction score
D-Dogg said:

You just post so many times here by trying to "calm down". Dude, stop it. It's best that you don't even post things like this because the game is just over. Nothing you say will calm down.

CaptainInsano

Reaction score
It is over, every time we get close we either put up a bad shot OR when we are starting to get hot the refs rig it by calling a bs foul.

I realise that if we were up 10 by actually playing our style of bball the refs would find a way to bring the lakers back in it, this is hopeless.

Time to hope that kaman and brand get the fouls they deserve when the lakers bump them inside.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Brown should have been ejected. That's an easy call and I really can't understand why it wasn't made. The NBA has itself to blame for losing fans.

As far as the rest of it goes, who knows. The Suns played terribly. Any team that makes Smush Parker and Luke Walton look like All-Stars deserves to lose.

I hope Marion is traded this summer. I'm sick of him.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
jibikao said:
And you wonder why I have to keep calling you out every time you start "hidden message". Good job.

Hidden messages? Have you ever seen Kobe's commercial?

Love me or hate me, it’s one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I’m a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I’m loved, for the exact same reasons.

No hidden messages...you are calling Kobe a dick for sticking up for his teammates, talking trash, brushing off his shoulder when Rajgirl fouls him and whines...and me, I love that confidence and swagger.

jibikao

Reaction score
Kwame should be ejected. T for elbowing, then T for starring down to start a fight.

Card Trader

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
D-Dogg said:
No hidden messages...you are calling Kobe a dick for sticking up for his teammates, talking trash, brushing off his shoulder when Rajgirl fouls him and whines...and me, I love that confidence and swagger.

Raj"girl" has sure done one hell of a job shutting down your man-crush.

CaptainInsano

Reaction score
You know that this reminds me of the dallas vs lakers game where phil held his players in timeout to argue against the refs. Back then Everyone thought it was for certain reasons but now I realise it was this:

"So cuban paid you off more then us so your not going to show me and my rings respect then right? Well TAKE THIS NYAAH!!"

It is ridiculous yet literally makes complete sense, it was a war of the refs in that game and cuban won out because of the ka-ching, Phil complains about the refs vs dallas, rockets gundy complains about the refs vs dallas, but phil is in it just as much, and maybe that is why cuban went off on him so much in those blogs. It is just all adding up.

This is disguting, the nba is a JOKE.

jibikao

Reaction score
D-Dogg said:
Hidden messages? Have you ever seen Kobe's commercial?

Love me or hate me, it’s one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I’m a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I’m loved, for the exact same reasons.

Sticking up teammates? Did you even watch?? Kobe wanted to start the fight when his teammate foul first and then stare down and get a T. You call that sticking up? Dude, you are so delusional and yes I hate Kobe now. What are you going to do about it?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05