Suns @ Lakers : Game 3

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
HooverDam said:
shazam! Our 3pt shooting is looking nice, lets keep it up

I hope t. thomas is ok

Why werent the refs stopping the game? Im not sure of the ruling here, but I mean, christ how you can let a guy whallow on the floor like that

Should have been a foul on Cook.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man, I hope TT isn't seriously injured...that didn't look good though. He should have gotten out of the play...that might have hurt it worse.

jibikao

Reaction score
Tim is down is probably a good news for this team. We can't be more depleted even more...

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
Speaking of Cook, it's really sad when your interior defense makes Cook look like Kareem Abdul Jabar.

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
TT injured going for a rebound (not by a laker), but then he's bumped on the next rebound out of bounds by a laker and goes into the cameramen and hurts himself worse......and it's Lakers ball.....

HooverDam

Reaction score
jbeecham said:
TT injured going for a rebound (not by a laker), but then he's bumped on the next rebound out of bounds by a laker and goes into the cameramen and hurts himself worse......and it's Lakers ball.....

And we get to waste a time out on it too!

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
If the league is going to encourage this type of crap, I'm not even going to watch anymore. I plain and simply don't care

jibikao

Reaction score
You can't honestly tell me Laker isn't getting anything they want. We just got 2 T. lol Classic.

jibikao

Reaction score
We need someone to get rejected and actually punch Kobe that **** face.

jibikao

Reaction score
I've never really paid attention to Kobe. I can see why people think he is a dirty arse player.

CaptainInsano

Reaction score
I never wanted to complain about the refs and I wanted to blame the loss on horrible play on the suns, the suns HAVE played very bad, but plain and simple this has been absolutely abysmal officiating to the point of sheer disguting.

During the kwame foul both kwame and kobe should have gotten a T, ticky calls are called on the suns but never NEVER the lakers, and there have been a host of other complete bs calls like this last T on raja.

Card Trader

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
This is unwatchable, you can't play two teams and hope to win....Suns vs. Refs/Lakers......horrid.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
jbeecham said:
this game is fixed

I wouldn't go that far but it is easily the worst officiated playoff game I've ever seen and the chicken**** tactics (obvious cheap flagrant fouls, trying to delay the game as often as possible but not getting any calls) are friggin disgusting. They encourage this **** with a win, I'm done I'm not watching another playoff game ... that's it

Last edited:

CaptainInsano

Reaction score
Remember if you don't let kobe get continuation, its a technical.

Remember, if the lakers use underhand tactics like kicking the ball after a score to slow the ball down, it is NOT a technical.

Remember, that if someone who wasn't a part of a foul gets himself into the mix and fires everything up causing a complete mess, it is NOT a technical if it is kobe bryant.

Remember if someone mugs and then stands over your players, but he is on the lakers, it is NOT a technical without penalizing the player who got mugged.

If someone even slightly bumps into a player that is handeling the ball or going for a layup, it is a foul, UNLESS it would against a laker.

Fair and balanced.

Last edited:

jibikao

Reaction score
It took Laker so many tries to kick the ball or hold the ball to get ONE T. lol This is classic Laker basketball.

jibikao

Reaction score
Well, Marion just blew it with that open 3pt. Hope we can get back game 4.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kwame did get a technical for standing over Diaw. Diaw got the foul for grabbing his arm.

For all the complaining about the refs, the Lakers aren't even in the bonus at this point of the fourth quarter.

There have been some bad calls, but there have been some bad ones both ways...I'd say the calls have mostly went the Lakers way though.

jibikao

Reaction score
And now TT is unstable with his injury... the drama is just getting better.

jibikao

Reaction score
D-Dogg said:
Kwame did get a technical for standing over Diaw. Diaw got the foul for grabbing his arm.

For all the complaining about the refs, the Lakers aren't even in the bonus at this point of the fourth quarter.

There have been some bad calls, but there have been some bad ones both ways...I'd say the calls have mostly went the Lakers way though.

Shut up, just shut up please. We have eyes. This is a comedy.