takers for Bledsoe?

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Every single thing im hearing is about Brogdon. He would be a great compliment to Booker. Also last years rookie of the year.

You give up Bledsoe and your going to have to take back a horrible contract probably Greg Monroe

Monroe is expiring though so it's not a big deal. Wouldn't surprise me if the Suns just bought him out. His value is so low I don't think keeping him and playing him would turn into anything. If we take Brogdan and Teletovic we could probably get a pick but we really don't need Teletovic or need him on the books for 2 years. Henson is the only other player I like that might be workable, Henson & Brogdan seems fair.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Every single thing im hearing is about Brogdon. He would be a great compliment to Booker. Also last years rookie of the year.

You give up Bledsoe and your going to have to take back a horrible contract probably Greg Monroe

Monroe's contract does not scare me because it is an expiring contract but he does get paid about $2 million more. The Bucks could send some cash to sweeten the deal.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The problem with Brogdon is that he is in the second year of a three year deal as a second rounder. Kinda like a rental.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The problem with Brogdon is that he is in the second year of a three year deal as a second rounder. Kinda like a rental.

In terms of length, Brogdon's contract is the same length of Bledsoe. I think you have to look at a trade as getting BPA and Brogdon would probably be just that. The question that goes through my mind, are the Suns going to be able to keep him.

Does anyone know if the Suns can extend him?

Also if the Suns received Brogdon in a trade, this would relegate Ulis to the bench. I think ulis will eventually beat James out as the starter.

However, the Suns would have a deadly backcourt with Booker and Brogdon at the guards almost like Portland.

Also the Suns would be looking at a worse draft pick but I can live with it.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Monroe is expiring though so it's not a big deal. Wouldn't surprise me if the Suns just bought him out. His value is so low I don't think keeping him and playing him would turn into anything. If we take Brogdan and Teletovic we could probably get a pick but we really don't need Teletovic or need him on the books for 2 years. Henson is the only other player I like that might be workable, Henson & Brogdan seems fair.

Henson and Brogdon would also give the Suns another player at the C/PF position.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Your not getting more than Brogdon heck they don't want to give him up now. Bledsoe's value is at an all time low.

If it does happen it's gonna be Brogdon and garbage that they want to get rid of.

him and Booker can both be interchangeable at 1 or 2.

It would be great but we might have to sweeten the deal to get him

Carolinacacti

Hall of Famer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
McD will hold out for the best deal. Could be after Christmas or a nice present for all of us.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
If the Suns trade Bledsoe for a lower salaried player they will just be further below the cap floor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Bledsoe seems like a nice complement to the Freak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I read the Bucks are offering Greg Monroe, Thon Maker and a protected pick. Dont want to give up Brogdon.

So basically the Bucks are offering a project center and an expiring contract plus a draft pick. Losing Monroe's contract after this season gives the Suns flexibility going forward. The draft pick can be used in another trade if desired. I guess a lot depends on what the Suns think about Maker.

It's not a terrible trade with Bledsoe sitting at home but it doesn't get me excited.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
So basically the Bucks are offering a project center and an expiring contract plus a draft pick. Losing Monroe's contract after this season gives the Suns flexibility going forward. The draft pick can be used in another trade if desired. I guess a lot depends on what the Suns think about Maker.

It's not a terrible trade with Bledsoe sitting at home but it doesn't get me excited.

The Ghost of Slin would pull the trigger for Maker. Even though Monroe and Len would be gone next year imagine the front court body count for the rest of this season; Len, Chandler, Williams, Bender, Chriss, Maker and Monroe lol...

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Ghost of Slin would pull the trigger for Maker. Even though Monroe and Len would be gone next year imagine the front court body count for the rest of this season; Len, Chandler, Williams, Bender, Chriss, Maker and Monroe lol...

I'm sure Slinslin would pull the trigger. LOL

I miss his draft expertise.

The Suns would probably waive Monroe or turn it into another trade. I like the idea of the Suns acquiring another draft pick for trade purposes or perhaps it's a future pick.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I would call around to see what other teams think of Maker, he was highly coveted and could return a young player the Suns see more in.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm sure Slinslin would pull the trigger. LOL

I miss his draft expertise.

The Suns would probably waive Monroe or turn it into another trade. I like the idea of the Suns acquiring another draft pick for trade purposes or perhaps it's a future pick.

I'd love to watch Slin talk himself in circles about how great Fultz really is right now...

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

Also the Suns would be looking at a worse draft pick but I can live with it.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo! In a draft where the suns might finally land a legit big . . .

You just know if they made the deal the suns would win enough to miss out on the next David Robinson and then brogdon’s bad foot would end his career.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Your not getting more than Brogdon heck they don't want to give him up now. Bledsoe's value is at an all time low.

If it does happen it's gonna be Brogdon and garbage that they want to get rid of.

him and Booker can both be interchangeable at 1 or 2.

It would be great but we might have to sweeten the deal to get him
Not with his injury history. Some teams took him off their draft Boer altogether last year due to his foot.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo! In a draft where the suns might finally land a legit big . . .

You just know if they made the deal the suns would win enough to miss out on the next David Robinson and then brogdon’s bad foot would end his career.

It's a bird in the hand type thing. The Suns would still have a lot of draft picks to find a plum.

Booker and Brogdon could be an awesome backcourt.

Also a lot of legitimate big men are not always taken early like Jokic.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Ha. Ouchie. Your consolation has to be the McD is probably with you on this one. He has held on to draft picks with a death grip since that LA pick debacle.