The 2023-24 league year

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Nacua for now has to be the steal of the draft but Achane averaging over 11 yards per rush and already having 6 TD's isn't far off. Achane is 6th in the NFL in rushing, as the #3 RB on the team. 27 carries on the season.
He's essentially playing in the Cooper Kupp role, where a lot of plays are schemed to get way open.

His numbers likely really drop when Kupp comes back, or Kupp's numbers are way lower than recent trends.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He's essentially playing in the Cooper Kupp role, where a lot of plays are schemed to get way open.

His numbers likely really drop when Kupp comes back, or Kupp's numbers are way lower than recent trends.

I think Kupp suffers. Why cool Nukua off when he's hot?

And Kupp is 30.

In fact, if Rams had any sense and looking at the tweet a couple up they would trade Kupp to the Panthers. The Rams are passing offense has been good because Stafford has been the best QB in the league so far.

I'm not sure they need Kupp anymore.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You can't be serious.

Yeah I am. Have you seen some of the throws he's making? He leads the league in big time throws. He's been squeezing balls into insanely tight windows and throwing with incredible timing and touch.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I am. Have you seen some of the throws he's making? He leads the league in big time throws. He's been squeezing balls into insanely tight windows and throwing with incredible timing and touch.
Those were some nice passes... but you forgot to show his 5 interceptions (they're on X, too!). He's thrown for fewer TDs than Dobbs with a 10% lower completion percentage, and his abysmal 77.9 passer rating ranks 27th, which goes to show that his great throws are few and far between when compared to Allen, Tua, Mahomes, Herbert, Cousins, Purdy, etc. And he's got a fine supporting cast between Nakua, Atwell, and Williams who have been getting tons of YAC.

I'll buy that he's been playing better than his numbers, but he's not even close to the best QB in the league so far.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I think Kupp suffers. Why cool Nukua off when he's hot?

And Kupp is 30.

In fact, if Rams had any sense and looking at the tweet a couple up they would trade Kupp to the Panthers. The Rams are passing offense has been good because Stafford has been the best QB in the league so far.

I'm not sure they need Kupp anymore.
Agree with everything but the Stafford comment.