The Players Have Quit on the Coaches

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
i just came home from the game and it was obvious from the body language of most of the players and the indifference shown on the sidelines that this team has no desire to play for Wilks and co.

If there was ever any doubt, it was extinguished today. The players have quit.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Michael Bidwill has a massive problem on his hands. It’s going to cost him a fortune to fix this. Will he?

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I can’t blame them! When you don’t believe in what you’re taught & with poor results, it’s enevitable!

Michael has to clean house for the sake of 5-6 players that are his core players going forward

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The guy who brought physicality to this team is going to bring pride in the final five weeks

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
At least in theory, a good business man cuts his losses down as fast as possible. Will MB?
If he doesn’t, it will cost him more in the long run. Admit huge mistakes were made & move forward

Buckybird

Reaction score
At least in theory, a good business man cuts his losses down as fast as possible. Will MB?

If these last 5 games go as I think the will I don’t think he has a choice!

Look as the best teams in the league today, they ALL have dynamic passing games. The rules dictate that! Imo this day & age you’re not going to consistently compete for the championship being a run first team & playing defense.

Wilks also took one of the best defenses in the NFL for the last 5 seasons & made it the NFLs WORST!!!

Again, he has no choice if the ship continues to sink faster than the Titanic, which I think it does.

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
If he doesn’t, it will cost him more in the long run. Admit huge mistakes were made & move forward

The Robert Sarver model scares me because we are seeing an owner spit in the fans faces right here in the Valley. But Michael Bidwill is a man of character and I think he’s going to do the right thing. It’s going to be physically and emotionally painful for him to have to write the checks to those who let him down

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
That model works very well in the valley since the town is deprived of independent media. The media with biggest foot print in 98.7 works for all the local teams. Everyone at the station is scared to criticize the teams even when things are this dire. Between hosts Burns, marrota, Gambo, Doug and bickley there was a grand total of 7 tweets on today's Cardinals game. There was one criticism about ref flag hitting Rosen. That's it. Nothing about players or coaches. Heck, even Darren Urban called out players for poor tackling.

The Robert Sarver model scares me because we are seeing an owner spit in the fans faces right here in the Valley. But Michael Bidwill is a man of character and I think he’s going to do the right thing. It’s going to be physically and emotionally painful for him to have to write the checks to those who let him down

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
That model works very well in the valley since the town is deprived of independent media. The media with biggest foot print in 98.7 works for all the local teams. Everyone at the station is scared to criticize the teams even when things are this dire. Between hosts Burns, marrota, Gambo, Doug and bickley there was a grand total of 7 tweets on today's Cardinals game. There was one criticism about ref flag hitting Rosen. That's it. Nothing about players or coaches. Heck, even Darren Urban called out players for poor tackling.

Listen to Bob Kemp. You’ll get it there

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I like Bob Kemp, Somers, Bobby Mac, Jody, roc and Munich. But their footprint in the valley is negligible compared to 98.7 who are basically skirt less cheer leaders.
Listen to Bob Kemp. You’ll get it there

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
I like Bob Kemp, Somers, Bobby Mac, Jody, roc and Munich. But their footprint in the valley is negligible compared to 98.7 who are basically skirt less cheer leaders.

Bob Kemp said that a Wilks and Keim should have no future with this team several weeks ago. Jody Jackson has an incredible figure. Miami cheerleader

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Lol. I was talking about radio host Jody Ohler. Have to agree about Jody Jackson though.
Bob Kemp said that a Wilks and Keim should have no future with this team several weeks ago. Jody Jackson has an incredible figure. Miami cheerleader

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Yep. Sunk cost fallacy. You learn early on in business school to not be emotional about investments.

I have faith in Michael Bidwill. He's had to rebuild the team a few times now.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I wouldn't look to them for my news anyway.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score

Admit to the mistake, learn from it, fix it, and move on. This can be a bump in the road or this can define him as an owner. Absolutely do not double down to save money.

Buckybird

Reaction score
Admit to the mistake, learn from it, fix it, and move on. This can be a bump in the road or this can define him as an owner. Absolutely do not double down to save money.
Yep.

And yet MJ & his other post game hosts say to all the callers calling for Wilks head “be patient Bill Walsh was 2-14 & Jimmy Johnson was 1-15”. Lol

I’m sorry this isn’t the 80’s & no team is giving you five #1 draft picks for an almost done Larry Fitzgerald like Herschel Walker :moon:

It’s a different game today fellas come on man! It’s about offense, the passing game & scoring 30 points a game. Consistently winning & competing for SBs isn’t likely by pounding the rock & relying on a defense to win 20-17.

Last edited: