Today's games...

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I hate the Lakers and Kobe, but that call they just made on the 1st Monta Ellis free throw is just ridiculous.

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
if you guys thought we got screwed with calls, kobe just got called on a lane violation on the first of two free throws.

passenger

Let's get Nashty
Reaction score
Lamar has been rebound master last 2 games against warriors,has 21 today
121-119 lakers..4 seconds left,warriors ball

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
What the hell was that? Yes the Lakers do get all the calls. That was the worst call I've seen since Salvatore staring at Walton's foot.

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
you re right actually,

4 seconds to go, a sick offensive foul on monta ellis when fisher fouled by pulling ellis with left arm

the warriors got a chance to re shoot a free throw because of nothing.

passenger

Let's get Nashty
Reaction score
What the hell was that? Yes the Lakers do get all the calls. That was the worst call I've seen since Salvatore staring at Walton's foot.

That was just too wrong,a wonderful game with pathetic referee ending..
Clearly Fisher,with his left arm pulling Monta Ellis to the ground and you re giving the foul on Ellis,when 4 seconds left in the game...

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
refs just made a bogus call on a offense foul on Elis when Fisher was the one that pulled him down on the final chance for the warriors. That was a real bad way to end a great game I was hoping for another ot, man the refs in todays nba are total idiots

passenger

Let's get Nashty
Reaction score
refs just made a bogus call on a offense foul on Harris when Fisher was the one that pulled him down on the final chance for the warriors. That was a real bad way to end a great game I was hoping for another ot, man the refs in todays nba are total idiots

Exactly,so from today's games like this one and Phoenix-Detroit,we can expect in the play-off's the referees keep helping teams like Lakers,Pistons,Spurs and ridiculous calls against Phoenix

passenger

Let's get Nashty
Reaction score
But still giving credit to Lakers ,especially to Odom,I think he's one of the most underrated players in the NBA,him playing solid and doing the dirty work means a lot to the Lakers.

Darth Llama

Rise Up Red Sea!
Reaction score
you re right actually,

4 seconds to go, a sick offensive foul on monta ellis when fisher fouled by pulling ellis with left arm

Wow, you guys should get together and have a good cry.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05