Tomlin is an ass

Steeler6Pack

Reaction score
LoL this thread is a joke, Tomlin is one of the classiest guys in the NFL. You guys know nothing and are still sour after a marvelous game. I thought for sure that we were going to get beat after you guys came storming back. Fitz is basically unstoppable.
Congrats on a great game.

Last edited:

Shzm13

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Most classiest?

The English 101 thread is in the "Everything Else" section of the forum.

Shzm13

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Tomlins an overrated douchebag.. I got crap for making that anti-tomlin thread, but i stand by my word.

The guy is not a good coach.

Steeler6Pack

Reaction score
sorry for defending my team's coach. I mean calling him a terrible coach is uncalled for. I mean he did win a superbowl, you have to do something right to win.

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
sorry for defending my team's coach. I mean calling him a terrible coach is uncalled for. I mean he did win a superbowl, you have to do something right to win.

I'm not gonna attack Tomlin or defend him, but as previously stated.. Switzer won a SB and he's a complete idiot.

Tomlin will really need to win another, or have a few more successful seasons before we know how much he benefited from his inherited team.

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score

Yes. Calling him a terrible coach is uncalled for, but dropping the C bomb is par for the course? Oh and you're also talking about a guy who helped you win a SB a few years ago. You sir... Are a... Well. You're nothing.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On the front page of NFL.com Tomlin says "First and foremost, I'd just like to tip my hat to the Arizona Cardinal organization, their coaches and players."

Yes. The next day he did acknowledge the Cards. Personally, I think he probably just got caught up in the winning moment and didn't acknowledge the opponent. But, hey, I like to give people the benefit of the doubt.

Settle down, people. Things are getting outta hand.

BTW, the Wisen c u next tuesday comment will be dealt with.

Trophytown

Registered
Reaction score
I'm not gonna attack Tomlin or defend him, but as previously stated.. Switzer won a SB and he's a complete idiot.

Tomlin will really need to win another, or have a few more successful seasons before we know how much he benefited from his inherited team.

I dont get how Tomlin shouldnt deserve credit for being a great coach when he's managed to prepare his team week in and week out to do battle with a difficult schedule, battle thru injuries to their ProBowl running back (who missed 5 games), season ending injuries to the backup RB, and 2 starting O-linemen, not to mention losing an All Pro Guard in Faneca to free agency. On Sunday, there was not ONE single lineman in that lineup that was starting on that line this time last season. Please, show me someone who did more with less.

I do recall when Cowher was in charge, he kept loyal to some veterans who slacked off because they knew their jobs werent in jeapordy. Tomlin cracked his whip and made them earn their starts in camp. He put his foot down when pro bowl NT Hampton came into camp lookin like the Pillsbury doughtruck and refused him to participate in camp drill until he was in shape. 22-10 in the regular season, 2 AFC North titles and a Lombardi in just 2 seasons and hes overrated..........?

The "astuteness" around here leaves me in awe.

This post isnt necessarily directed at you but others being overly critical of a man who just won a Championship and COTY.

perivolaki

perivolaki
Reaction score
I dont get how Tomlin shouldnt deserve credit for being a great coach when he's managed to prepare his team week in and week out to do battle with a difficult schedule, battle thru injuries to their ProBowl running back (who missed 5 games), season ending injuries to the backup RB, and 2 starting O-linemen, not to mention losing an All Pro Guard in Faneca to free agency. On Sunday, there was not ONE single lineman in that lineup that was starting on that line this time last season. Please, show me someone who did more with less.

I do recall when Cowher was in charge, he kept loyal to some veterans who slacked off because they knew their jobs werent in jeapordy. Tomlin cracked his whip and made them earn their starts in camp. He put his foot down when pro bowl NT Hampton came into camp lookin like the Pillsbury doughtruck and refused him to participate in camp drill until he was in shape. 22-10 in the regular season, 2 AFC North titles and a Lombardi in just 2 seasons and hes overrated..........?

This post isnt necessarily directed at you but others being overly critical of a man who just won a Championship and COTY.

Well you said it yourself that people here are probably upset yet you continue to fan the flames and then act incredulous when people get even more upset. You leave me in awe.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
They'll disappear...maybe they will put on their Pirate Nation gear...and their Penguin Nation gear before they go bust and lose "the Kid" they already lost a basketball team that went broke and by the way all the brains there help screw up the steel industry...ya' wanna get "back at them" stop buying Heinz product...they won't have the money for tickets to the games after the layoffs!

Oh yeah.

Best best fans in the nation.......until they stop winning. Then they hang the franchise out to dry. Ala the Penguins.

Pittsburg is a joke of a city as well.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
On the front page of NFL.com Tomlin says "First and foremost, I'd just like to tip my hat to the Arizona Cardinal organization, their coaches and players."

Cool.

it is good to hear.

Great game and congrats on your win.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score

Day number three and you are still coming around here. HAHAHAHA! Wow you are pathetic. I guess this makes you feel good about yourself.

Still being and arrogant jerk I see. Good for you.

When the Superbowl ended I said "F---! We were so close. But they (the Steelers) played a good game, and at least I like the team"

After the last three days ???? I know see the Steelers for what they are. A bunch of arrongant jerks, who could care less about winning a Superbowl, and more about having a reason to rip on people, and think there poop don't stink.

I am dissappointed in the entire fan base of the Steelers. I honestly thought better about Pittsburg, the Steelers, and the fans. But the fact that there are more Steeler fans here AFTER you won then before proves you are all coming by just to rile up the entire board.

Try ALL YOU WANT. We are Cardinals fans. We excell at brushing off other teams barbs, and insults.

So keep making an arse of yourself, and tarnishing the title, and the good name of your team. Pretty soon we will just call you Cowboys North.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Oh yeah.

Best best fans in the nation.......until they stop winning. Then they hang the franchise out to dry. Ala the Penguins.

Pittsburg is a joke of a city as well.
have you ever been to Pittsburgh? Outside of Gary,Indiana, it's probably the worst place i've been. The people there have nothing to be happy about in their life except the Steelers and trying to make people miserable thus,bringing them down to their level.Getting joy from others misery is their way of life,pretty pathetic. Just ignore them and they'll all go back to their miserable existence where their main goal in life is try to get Jon Kolb to sign their yellow towel so they can wave it at their 12" black and white portable TV every fall Sunday.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Not in the presentation I watched. Nor did Rooney.

Maybe not the televised part, but the presentation went on for a while. I heard him give props to the Cards, we were outside of the stadium by then, so I am not sure when he said it. NBC could have been a commerical or something too, but he (Tomlin) did give props to the cards.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's no secret why Pittsburgh fans are such *****. Look at their city, what a DUMP. If I had to wake up to that sh-thole everyday I wuld be pretty moserable too. Much like Baltimore, and explains why both teams have such trashy fanbases.

LukesDad88

Registered
Reaction score
Pittsburgh is consistantly ranked as one of the top places to live by USA Today, and other media research groups. It's one of the few areas in the country with somewhat stable Real Estate, lower than average unemployment, and a decent cost of living. Think whatever you want. This is the truth.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Dude..... Seriously..Who ARE you???? I'm really confused here. :confused:

Magoo

Yinzer
Reaction score
It is a great town. I'm trying to figure out why posters like RugbyMuffin and Cbus cardsfan are confusing Pittsburgh with Cleveland.

ANDY440

Registered
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
:raccoon:I was at the airport there once and the prices at the Wendys were the same as off the airport.

Reaction score
This thread is totally unnecessary. When have you ever seen a coach on the podium receiving the trophy talk about the other team. You should feel the need for Tomlin to vindicate that your team was beyond great. The Cardinals did that by themselves. I just don't understand the attack on Tomlin, the guy has handled the press 100% better then Cowher ever did in his 2 years. Not a rant, just don't understand why someone would hate on someone how shows so much respect and modesty to the game.

That being said ,Don't let arrogant "Steeler fans" get to you guys. I actually would like to see the Cards become an Elite team in the NFC.

We are in a transition time fore the NFL. The Golden Boy Tom Brady went down and we dont know how good he is going to be. The Colts lost Dungy, the Bucs lost gruden, the Broncos los Shannahan, and the Ravens lost the D-coordinator.

Your team proved to the world that the statistical favorites don't always make it to the big show. I see blueprints to a great franchise in the making. Whis will not let your guys forget this game, the new stadium definately helps the 12th man (ya im talkin about u guys!!), and not to mention u still got A LOT of cap room!

lauraw

"Vincere, Aut Mori" !
Reaction score
WALTER PAYTON is a loving and kind spirit, as is everyone of us, with flaws,
as every one of us..

lauraw

"Vincere, Aut Mori" !
Reaction score
PKS, i feel that tomlin is a great coach potentially, but he's young and still slips occasionally when it can cost his team. I believe he could have elite mental and physical abilities he's not shown; they stand out in glimpses.