Washington Nationals @ Arizona Diamondbacks series thread. 07/29/24-07/31/24.

krazy2k

Veteran
Reaction score
Wonder if the Lovullo/Hazen brain trust will trot out Sewald again tonight in a save situation. Let's hope not.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Wonder if the Lovullo/Hazen brain trust will trot out Sewald again tonight in a save situation. Let's hope not.
Well, he's already pitched in back-to-back games. So it was really piss me off if they did bring him out tonight. Mainly because they wouldn't let him pitch the third game in Chicago, yes I'm still bitter about that, which ended up costing the Diamondbacks a win.

krazy2k

Veteran
Reaction score
Well, he's already pitched in back-to-back games. So it was really piss me off if they did bring him out tonight. Mainly because they wouldn't let him pitch the third game in Chicago, yes I'm still bitter about that, which ended up costing the Diamondbacks a win.
Yesterday was a killer when he gave up the doubles in the 9th after the rest of the pitching staff had held the Pie-Rats to next to nothing all day. He should only be used in the 9th or later if the lead is at least 3 runs. Otherwise, it's Adventure Time with Paul Sewald.

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Heard on the radio that they may not have Kelly and Rodriguez pitch in rehab games and they could be available as early as next week for Rodriguez and the week after for Kelly.

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This is the type of game he shouldn’t have had any real trouble with. Disturbing. Trade his but man.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pprat