What should the asking price for Boldin be?

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
16 catches for 208 yards and 1 TD in his last two games and people want to get rid of him?

:bang:

I think it might be more a matter of "can" we really re-sign him when/if it comes time?? Hard to say right now, but between his angst with Whiz and his money demands, it just seems very remote that a deal could ever be reached.
Our problem is that we really don't have a legit replacement for him... Breaston could be a solid choice. But of course, we will never find another Boldin to play alongside Fitz. I've always felt Q was the best, almost #1 in the game. Hard to keep that type of guy around and alongside the best WR in the game today...
The separation between Fitz and Breaston is much greater than it is between Fitz and Q.

Doug

B a n n ed WARRIOR
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Lynn Haven Florida(Panama City)1 mile away.
Draft Shipley from Texas in the 2nd or 3rd rounds next year and we can have our own Welker for Warner then Matt to throw too.

I'm afraid after Boldin's contract is up he is outta here.I doubt he gets the $$$ he's seeking but the bridge is more than burned up.It was atom bombed a while back.Sorry Q fans.EVERYONE LOVES HIM thats a CARDINAL fan. Biz is just Biz.After playing out his contract he won't be worth the 9 mill. a year he wants.Thats just not good Biz for the CARDINALS.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
One MILLION dollars!

You must be registered for see images

Was going to post the same thing. Greg olsen? No way the guy is mostly fake hustle an doesn't really block well. He also doesn't really battle or get his uni dirty.

AntSports Steve

Cardinals Future GM
Reaction score
First, I do not think the Cards will be able to resign him. They will give it a try, but Boldin will see him value as more than the Cards see his value.

Since he is injury prone and 2010 is the last year of his contract. I expect he will actually hold out and miss games to either force a trade or get a new contract. I believe a player has to have 7 games to get an acurred NFL year, so expect him to hold out until November if necessary.

This year (and last) with more than 1 year on his contract he basicly had to play. But with only 1 year left it will be hard to force him to playout his contract because the downside an injury filled season would be too huge and the upside of getting a new signing bonus too big.

So, I say the Cards need to get a high 3rd pick at minumim. The Olsen and a 3rd would be great, but I think Bears are short draft picks and won't want to trade away any more.

Which team is drafting early in the 3rd and has a spare linebacker?

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Draft Shipley from Texas in the 2nd or 3rd rounds next year and we can have our own Welker for Warner then Matt to throw too..
i wouldn't mind drafting Shipley but not until the 4-5 rounds like he's projected.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05