Wk 2 LA Rams @ Arizona Cardinals Pre Game thread. 09/08/24-09/14/24

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Puka Nacua and Steve Avila leave Lions game with knee injury; Joe Noteboom sustains ankle injury​

Rams wide receiver Puka Nacua left Sunday night's game against the Lions at Ford Field with a knee injury.
Nacua sustained in the injury in the first half and was initially questionable to return. After being evaluated in the medical tent, he did some short sprints on the sideline under the watch of Los Angeles' medical staff. He came back into the game briefly before returning to the Rams' sideline, where he sat on the team's bench and spoke with medical staff. He was later carted back to the locker room.
Nacua registered four receptions for 35 yards prior to exiting with the injury.
In addition to Nacua, L.A. also saw offensive linemen Steve Avila (knee) and Joe Noteboom (ankle) exit Sunday night's game early with injuries.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Ian Rapoport

@RapSheet
·
10m

#Rams starting guard Steve Avila, who left last night's game with a knee injury, is believed to have suffered an MCL sprain, sources say. He'll have an MRI and further testing today to determine the full extent.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The general betting public is pouring money in on the Cardinals! That must be a great sign! :)
I think that is just people that didn't watch the game but saw the Cardinals managed to cover against the Bills.

The Bills didn't even have any semblance of a passing game and they still marched right down the field on the Cards.

The Rams not only have the same or better running game, they have Kupp to boot.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
As a Cardinals fan, I have found the games go down a bit easier when I am losing money when we win and making money when we lose.
Heck yeah emotional hedge.

Sharp money coming in on the Cards early. Apparently also happened last week, when the line moved briefly to Cards +5.5 and then popped back up.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I think we're going to beat the Rams. The sacks that Allen avoided yesterday, will get to Stafford. And his OL is super injured. Back at home in the dome, the offense will air it out. Won't be easy.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Starting RT Rob Havenstein missed the Lions game with an ankle injury. He might be back for the Cardinals game.