Wk 2 LA Rams @ Arizona Cardinals Pre Game thread. 09/08/24-09/14/24

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Maybe without Darnold Kyler won’t be so gunshy. Not counting on it… but you never know.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
man we need this win like the desert needs rain!

Rams are currently just 2.5 point favorites.

We've got a decent shot to win this one right?

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
Very real possibility that we end up 0-2. The Rams always have our number.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We haven’t beat the Rams at home since…

If Gannon, Monty and Kyler want to prove this ain’t SOC, beating the Rams is a good start to try and prove that.

I’m betting it’s L numero 11 straight at home.

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Too much to ask for a win against this team. 0-2 seems inevitable. Make it 0-3 once we face the Lions, but we can talk about that after the Rams game.

No shame in losing to the Bills, but the fashion in which we did it is disappointing.

I believe this team is trending up and will begin to gel after a few games (man we gotta get MHJ involved), but Sean McVay is the Cards daddy.

Would love to be proven wrong, but this team isn’t beating the Rams.

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Very real possibility that we end up 0-2. The Rams always have our number.
I’d say it’s more likely than just possible. McVay is a mastermind. Outside of a freak injury to Stafford or something, I can’t see this defense stopping their efficient and advanced scheme.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
It’ll be FASCINATING to see how the home crowd responds. Last years rams game was a desultory affair.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’ll be FASCINATING to see how the home crowd responds. Last years rams game was a desultory affair.
Will it really? It’s not like we’ve really had much of a home crowd since Arians left.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
We choked hard against the Bills, on to week 2. McVay usually waxes us, but we might do something?

I will say that of the 15 teams with a loss right now ours was one of the less painful ones.

Last edited:

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Will it really? It’s not like we’ve really had much of a home crowd since Arians left.
Remember: the Cards sold out all their season tickets. That was definitely not fake news.

New season; home opener. It was 108 or something today. Couldn’t get me to drive to Glendale. Maybe they’ll give away the casitas to some of Michael’s foundation buddies or something.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Okay. It's after midnight.

Go Redbirds!!

Gonna STOMP those Lambs!! There's a new order to things in the NFCWest...winning this division goes through Glendal Arizona baby!

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Too much to ask for a win against this team. 0-2 seems inevitable. Make it 0-3 once we face the Lions, but we can talk about that after the Rams game.

No shame in losing to the Bills, but the fashion in which we did it is disappointing.

I believe this team is trending up and will begin to gel after a few games (man we gotta get MHJ involved), but Sean McVay is the Cards daddy.

Would love to be proven wrong, but this team isn’t beating the Rams.
Rams aren't all that.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sparky