BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
120 here today

We are going to have 6-7 straight days of 120 or over

Been flooding my plants, but the steady heat is really hard on them

I still go for walks, but early in the morning, long ones before the sun comes out

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
120 here today

We are going to have 6-7 straight days of 120 or over

Been flooding my plants, but the steady heat is really hard on them

I still go for walks, but early in the morning, long ones before the sun comes out
I just checked on the weather channel app and it says 118 and fair for bullhead city.

Question for you, what is fair about 118?

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Lol, nothing is fair about these kind of temperatures
You must be registered for see images attach
I’ve had the unfortunate of doing 122 twice in my lifetime. One in Phoenix and another in Palm Springs. One grows a fondness for modern air conditioning.

It’s the day after day with no relief in sight is what defines toughness.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Agree both that's it's more or less fair and that it will take some time for the O-line to play to its full potential.

But, I think generally all five starting players will likely be successful (with LG the biggest question mark).

It's not impossible that by mid-season PJ could be outperforming The Captain (circa 2023), and if that happens this line could end up being as good as was the 2023 version before DJ got hurt.
I actually like the depth at left guard this season. I get the feeling this position has been addressed.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Now I don’t mind the summers in Az for the most part, but when we stack multiple 112+ for a week, it just feels like the days drag on. This dead period before football sucks.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Now I don’t mind the summers in Az for the most part, but when we stack multiple 112+ for a week, it just feels like the days drag on. This dead period before football sucks.
I'm in central california...we been stacking 112's this week too...it sucks

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is the 4th straight day of 100 degrees in Portland. Looks like we might set a record for consecutive days breaking an 80-year record. Our average high this time of year is 81.

NWS Meteorologist Noah Alviz said the last time Portland Airport saw five consecutive days of 100 F or greater was way back in July 1941. “It's pretty unusual for this area to get these kinds of temperatures for this kind of duration,” Alviz said.

At least the nights are comfy!

You must be registered for see images attach

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was 106 the other day in Raleigh, an all time record, but with humidity it felt like 117.

Europe is so mild compared to the 'States.
Imagine 90 degrees with no central AC. That ain't nothing to mess with too. A LOT of Europe does not have central AC.

As of 2022, only about 19% of European homes have air conditioning, which is much lower than the 90% rate in the United States. The percentage varies by country, with less than 5% of homes in the United Kingdom and Germany having air conditioning, and about 30% in Italy.