News of the week. 07/15/24-07/21/24

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ridder has actually won games in the NFL

Tune looked over matched in the one game he played and he still has a lot to learn

Not even close
We keep forgetting that in the game against the Browns, Tune had ZERO weapons at his disposal. Conners & Brown didn’t play & we had a couple of OLinemen not playing also. Not that I’m a huge Tune fan, but totally unfair to use that game as a measure of what he’s capable of.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We keep forgetting that in the game against the Browns, Tune had ZERO weapons at his disposal. Conners & Brown didn’t play & we had a couple of OLinemen not playing also. Not that I’m a huge Tune fan, but totally unfair to use that game as a measure of what he’s capable of.
All valid points

But to compare him to a vet that has actually won games is not fair

He may take that leap this year, but nothing last year showed much

I would love for him to step up and take the #2, but odds are slim at the moment

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Try again.

Wilson was the only WR missing, but Conner was out. Hump, PJ, Froholdt, Hernandez and Daley were the OL.

Only one person to blame for seven sacks.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Try again.

Wilson was the only WR missing, but Conner was out. Hump, PJ, Froholdt, Hernandez and Daley were the OL.

Only one person to blame for seven sacks.
Missing Wilson was far worse than missing Brown. And anytime Daley is on the field, you know your QB is screwed. Add all that to also not having Conner, and that offense had zero chance against that Cleveland D that was phenomenal at home.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
58 yards passing and 41 yards in sacks. Just about any one of us could accomplish that.

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Missing Wilson was far worse than missing Brown. And anytime Daley is on the field, you know your QB is screwed. Add all that to also not having Conner, and that offense had zero chance against that Cleveland D that was phenomenal at home.
Agreed. I’m not judging Tune on any stats from last year.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
and his first start against a top tier defense including their outstanding defensive line…