Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Cards get flagged for that easy touchdown. smh

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice pass play to Weaver. What happened?

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I was pretty optimistic going into this season, but witnessing yet another PS debacle, I have so many concerns..

1. No #2 QB. Tune is awful. Ridder is worse and doesn't even belong on anybody's roster. How can you go into the season without a capable #2?

2. No preseason reps for the starters? I don't understand this logic AT ALL. Niners played everybody for the entire first half against the Raiders. They look ready. I'm afraid to think what the Cards' first quarter against Buffalo is going to look like - on both sides of the ball. Rust, lack of timing, confusion. But I'm sure it will all come together - in the 2nd half when the game is already lost. Or maybe the 2nd or 3rd week.

3. Zero pass rush. Yeah this is the backups & scrubs, but that's what they're facing! Should at least be able to hold their own, no? Nope. Zero pressure.

4. Defense in general looks awful. Again, it's backups & scrubs, but that's all they're facing, and they are utterly unimpressive in every phase of the game.

5. O-line - same complaints as above. Hopefully the starters are much better and nobody goes down - because if any of these ham & eggers we're seeing now have to step in, BIG trouble.

I was looking for 7-8 wins this year, now I fear that's a pipe dream, and 3-4 may be more realistic. Am I all wet?

And just when they put a decent-looking drive together - fumble inside the 5. Fuuuuuuuuccccc

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If the exact same play happened but Tune threw it away instead of losing 5 yards that would have been a touchdown.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I was pretty optimistic going into this season, but witnessing yet another PS debacle, I have so many concerns..

1. No #2 QB. Tune is awful. Ridder is worse and doesn't even belong on anybody's roster. How can you go into the season without a capable #2?

2. No preseason reps for the starters? I don't understand this logic AT ALL. Niners played everybody for the entire first half against the Raiders. They look ready. I'm afraid to think what the Cards' first quarter against Buffalo is going to look like - on both sides of the ball. Rust, lack of timing, confusion. But I'm sure it will all come together - in the 2nd half when the game is already lost. Or maybe the 2nd or 3rd week.

3. Zero pass rush. Yeah this is the backups & scrubs, but that's what they're facing! Should at least be able to hold their own, no? Nope. Zero pressure.

4. Defense in general looks awful. Again, it's backups & scrubs, but that's all they're facing, and they are utterly unimpressive in every phase of the game.

5. O-line - same complaints as above. Hopefully the starters are much better and nobody goes down - because if any of these ham & eggers we're seeing now have to step in, BIG trouble.

I was looking for 7-8 wins this year, now I fear that's a pipe dream, and 3-4 may be more realistic. Am I all wet?

And just when they put a decent-looking drive together - fumble inside the 5. Fuuuuuuuuccccc
I don’t think Tune is awful and I can’t argue other comments you made:)

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Again. 90% of these guys won’t be in the NFL in two days. At least they are making cuts easy for the coaches.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I relate to this post and feel mostly the same way, but basically none of the starters have played so I think all you can really say for sure is we are lacking depth.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake