Adrian Wilson injured

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
When players are saying "pray for him" and the inside media is saying "serious injury"

HE'S DONE :(

RJ - SUCKS

The guy signed today - SUCKS!

Off to the market - meaning Fitz deal will be back on hold.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
When players are saying "pray for him" and the inside media is saying "serious injury"

HE'S DONE :(

RJ - SUCKS

The guy signed today - SUCKS!

Off to the market - meaning Fitz deal will be back on hold.

:rolleyes:

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
IMO, Adrian Wilson isn't an impact player any more. Can't remember the last time he was. Maybe the Super Bowl season. He still makes some plays, but since he's cooled the jets on blowing up tight ends and guys going over the middle, he hasn't been a force. Teams last year were preferring to pick on him than Michael Adams.

Wilson isn't the kind of player that you can build your defense around. The problem is that he was maybe the closest thing you could build your defense around. Patrick Peterson better be pretty good, very soon.

I agree with a lot of this. AW was a serious liability in coverage last season.

I was looking forward to seeing him rush the passer in Horton's new scheme, but he can't really cover anyone anymore.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Sign Tanard Jackson. I think that he has to sit out some games due to drug policy violation, but he is a solid young safety similar to A Wilson. It would give him some time to learn the playbook, shouldn't cost a ton, and would increase our athleticism when he comes back.

Not the perfect solution, but viable. Darren Sharper is also available. He is old, but is experienced enough to get caught up to speed pretty quickly.

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
From Adub.

adrian_wilson24Adrian Wilson

Cardinal Fans just be patient and believe in the impossible.. #teamwilson I will never give up on this TEAM ever!!!

jerseyred

Rookie
Reaction score
As bad as he looks covering people I don't see it ....seems to me he is at the point in his career where he talks a better game then he plays

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Classic overtraining injury. Sleep and rest is a good thing for a football player. This on rests on the trainers unless AW was soloing with training regimen.

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
This is why I always hold my breath everytime I turn on ESPN during training camp and preseason.:bang:

jerseyred

Rookie
Reaction score
Jerseygirl I ment no harm sometimes the jersey city in me comes out. Some people don't want to face it when there stars don't have it anymore,