Arizona Diamondbacks @ Colorado Rockies series thread. 09/16/24-09/18/24

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Gabby makes his return. Marte is batting lead-off with the left-handed pitcher.
And with Gurriel still out, we’re left with choosing between Joc and Pavin, both of whom aren’t great against lefties, but Joc is clearly the worst of the two. He has essentially collapsed over the last 3 weeks or so, especially against lefties.

krazy2k

Veteran
Reaction score
The Rockies are essentially playing 500 ball at home.
They suck for sure…. But they suck WAY LESS at home.
OK. Let's check your math. If the DBacks lose today, then the Rockies have played 1.000 ball during the series. If the DBacks win today, the Rockies have played .667 ball during the series. Either way, that is better than the Rockies sub .500 record at home so far this season (36-38). The Rockies are pitiful and the DBacks are a solid playoff contender. There are no excuses to losing a series to the Rockies at this stage of the season - Rockies are essentially a AAA team.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
OK. Let's check your math. If the DBacks lose today, then the Rockies have played 1.000 ball during the series. If the DBacks win today, the Rockies have played .667 ball during the series. Either way, that is better than the Rockies sub .500 record at home so far this season (36-38). The Rockies are pitiful and the DBacks are a solid playoff contender. There are no excuses to losing a series to the Rockies at this stage of the season - Rockies are essentially a AAA team.
Well… not sure you “checked my math.” Nonetheless, I agree with everything you state here.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dbacks stupidly run themselves out of another inning

I don’t know why the third base coach sent Pavin on a hit to shallow outfield

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser