Cardinals at Dolphins gameday thread 10-27-24

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
I have bagged on Kyler in the past but today he played a great game. Some may say not in the first half, but he didn't lose the game in the first half. So overall his performance was great today. Now please keep it up
Agree. We all want him to be this Kyler.

He never really got flustered or panicked in the pocket, which has been his biggest problem.

Also, the OL has done a nice job of pass blocking.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Little friendly reminder, in Arians second season, we started 3-4, then 4-4 to finish 10-6 and I think our offense is better now from a personal standpoint!

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Oh my gawd, Jim Dray.. how could I forget!
@kerouac9

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Imagine this secondary with even an AVERAGE pass rush? It's nothing short of amazing that they hold up as well as they do, given the amount of time opposing QBs have to throw.

Phins went after melton again today.

It was a tough match up for the rook, and he got roughed up some, especially in the first half.

G. Williams is a star. Not sure about Mad Max yet.

Our third down defense is so so bad except when they have a gun to their head like on the final MIA drive today.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Phins went after melton again today.

It was a tough match up for the rook, and he got roughed up some, especially in the first half.

G. Williams is a star. Not sure about Mad Max yet.

Our third down defense is so so bad except when they have a gun to their head like on the final MIA drive today.
I personally think it has been great experience for Melton. Williams has been nice in the slot but needs to tackle better. This group needs a decent pass rush to be able to really see what they are.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I personally think it has been great experience for Melton. Williams has been nice in the slot but needs to tackle better. This group needs a decent pass rush to be able to really see what they are.
Imo these guys are much better than they get bagged on for.
Opposing QB's get a steady diet of 5 or 6 seconds in a clean pocket. Couple weeks back the announcers timed one dropkick at 11 seconds...that's just nuts.
I think their numbers would look astronomically better if a QB never had more than 3 seconds and often didn't get 2.
Might see more plays on the ball if we had legit pass rush

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Well, he only had 2 TD's, but we won and I'll take that. (What Kyler Brandt predicts starting about 1:30 in the clip)

:thewave:

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What a catch by Marvin Harrison Jr.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Randy moss like catches tod :) harrison sr taught jr well

Hugeeee gm by marvin jr

More good performances to come im certain :)

I work 10 to 6 tom but i dont care im just soooooo thrilled cards cameback won looked bleak early

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan