Cardinals at Ravens - Official Game Thread

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I'm encouraged by how we played in the 1st half. Coaches need to look at tape and not ever do what we did in the second half, ever again.

Our offense is horrible. Defense gave us chances, even if they did give up PI calls in the 2nd half.

FrustratedFan04

All Star
Reaction score
This seals it as far as I can see. Whiz needs to be fired. He's 5-18 in last 23 games. OL is non-exsistent. Every sack, is for 10 yards+. That deep pass was open all day.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
wow Super Bowl 3 years ago....To a laughing stock team that no one respects anymore....No one pays attention.....No one cares about...We are garbage franchise..and it took only 3 years. **** WHIZ AND THIS ORGANIZATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It didn't take just 3 years. We've been a crap franchise since before they moved to AZ. It's hard to get the stink off. This franchise has more losses than any other, by a wide margin.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Another record setting day for the Cardinals. Last week it was the longest pass play from scrimmage in Steelers history this week the largest comeback in Ravens history.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Our OL lost this game. They are not that good at run blocking, Wells is just a good back. The OL cannot pass block to save their life and their life is winning, and they killed another game. This OL ranks as one of the worst in this team's history

Whatever... its useless to argue with the people who want to put this on the O-Line. Our QB is a complete joke. He never reads the blitz, he throws for 2 yard passes on 3rd and 8, when he gets time to throw he takes sacks anyway, only extra long or extra stupid.

On that last sack the pass protection was bad, but on the replay it was clear that Kolb didnt even once look up field. He took the snap and immediately started watching the pass rush and not looking for a quick route.

He is a freaking horrible QB. The worst pocket presence I have ever witnessed in my life.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
hmmm....kinda like a certain poster on this board

yea...my posts are read alot more than you think. CHeck them out and see how many times I was right on things. Dont care if you dont like me...Ignore me...like I will you. *&^%

Matt L

formerly known as mattyboy
Reaction score
we were only winning because of our defense. We scored 14 points off of turnovers and had a punt return for a touchdown.

The offense played like crap.

LVCARDFREAK

In the league 20 years!
Reaction score
Dont worry ..you and your .......1% opinion makes me laugh. read the board...Whiz has no backers except you.

Oh dont get it wrong sparky, I may or may not back Whiz. I just get tired of hearing you bitch all the time about the same stuff. All you do is stare at the tv waiting for a bad play so you can come on here and bitch about Whiz...got any original thoughts in that noggin on anything other than Fire Whiz?

Matt L

formerly known as mattyboy
Reaction score
Whatever... its useless to argue with the people who want to put this on the O-Line. Our QB is a complete joke. He never reads the blitz, he throws for 2 yard passes on 3rd and 8, when he gets time to throw he takes sacks anyway, only extra long or extra stupid.

On that last sack the pass protection was bad, but on the replay it was clear that Kolb didnt even once look up field. He took the snap and immediately started watching the pass rush and not looking for a quick route.

He is a freaking horrible QB. The worst pocket presence I have ever witnessed in my life.

They gave up six sacks. That isn't all on Kolb.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another record setting day for the Cardinals. Last week it was the longest pass play from scrimmage in Steelers history this week the largest comeback in Ravens history.

LOL!

We're awesome at that!

Seandonic

Gotta love that Cardinal red!
Reaction score
Our OL lost this game. They are not that good at run blocking, Wells is just a good back. The OL cannot pass block to save their life and their life is winning, and they killed another game. This OL ranks as one of the worst in this team's history
You couldn't be anymore right Jetstream. In fact you could post this after every Cards loss this season and be just as right.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Frustrating thing is, Whis is going to say we had the game in our hands in the 4th quarter and couldn't make a 1st down and keep the chains moving to get the game winning FG. And he's right.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Oh dont get it wrong sparky, I may or may not back Whiz. I just get tired of hearing you bitch all the time about the same stuff. All you do is stare at the tv waiting for a bad play so you can come on here and bitch about Whiz...got any original thoughts in that noggin on anything other than Fire Whiz?

No slick..I see crap and I post it...I said Whiz should have been fired when we won the WEST 2 years ago...He is a bad coach and we won in spite of him. So now everyone wants Whiz gone...I said it 2 years ago. And since it gets to the point of numbing that he does the same things every week and gets away with it...it becomes even more frustrating.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They gave up six sacks. That isn't all on Kolb.

Its not all on Kolb, but part of the reason they gave up 6 sacks is because their QB has zero pocket awareness. When the other team is blitzing from the corner or sending 7-8 guys and your QB never even looks for a hot read, that sack is on him, not the line and it happens to Kolb all of the freakin time.

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
we were only winning because of our defense. We scored 14 points off of turnovers and had a punt return for a touchdown.

The offense played like crap.

Agreed. That's why I was not too optimistic even up 3 tds. Our offense was hideous and no way our defense could not maintain their great first half effort throughout the second.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
3 points in the second half killed us, and anybody who thought it was over at half was kiddding themselves. I told my wife at half time we need 10 more points and we will win.

LarryStalling

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Well I was stunned by the first half, but not surprised at all by the second half. It just shows how inept we truly are. How can one team have so many penalties?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05