cards \ seahawks game thread.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Dude.... Lecky is the superior center at this point. Also, I hate to say it, but Arrington has passed Shipp IMO

wierwolf

Koolaid Guzzler
Reaction score
Sack after sack!!!! Our Oline giving up? They were playing better.... Going back to same old line....

ThunderHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, sorry guys. I come in peace. I just feel we should be destroying you right now, and we aren't. That means that you guys have a good team, because we are really good, and you are stopping us from having our way with you. Thats all. I think the Cards are a pretty good team with a bad record. Is that so bad? Sue me.

wierwolf

Koolaid Guzzler
Reaction score
We could be better Hawk.... I don't know why you guys just don't keep runnning up our guts... You will next half though...

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ryanwb said:
Dude.... Lecky is the superior center at this point. Also, I hate to say it, but Arrington has passed Shipp IMO

I suspect that Green feels JJ still can't pass block because if you notice on the last 2 drives when we're throwing almost every down, JJ isn't in.

FYI Alexander is sick to his stomach, no word if he'll be back, you'd assume he would be back.

So they get the ball to start the 2nd half let's hope the defense has sorted it out and plays better or we could be out of this quickly.

denverbirdfan

thanks for flying
Reaction score
ThunderHawk said:
Yeah, sorry guys. I come in peace. I just feel we should be destroying you right now, and we aren't. That means that you guys have a good team, because we are really good, and you are stopping us from having our way with you. Thats all. I think the Cards are a pretty good team with a bad record. Is that so bad? Sue me.

i'm dialing 1-800-the-wolf right now man.

seehawkrun

Reaction score
From what I've seen, the Cards look like one of the better bad teams this season. They aren't good. But they're a lot closer to it than some teams (Houston, Green Bay, San Fran, Tenn)

ThunderHawk

Reaction score
Ok, 17-6....I'm feeling a little better now....You realize the Cards are gonna kick azz the next few years right? You guys are collecting scary talent, and I do not look forward to the next few years. This is our limelight...and I'm loving it. Wish us luck to go far into the playoffs to represent the NFC WEST in the playoffs....Good luck Card fans! TH

seehawkrun

Reaction score
ThunderHawk said:
Ok, 17-6....I'm feeling a little better now....You realize the Cards are gonna kick azz the next few years right? You guys are collecting scary talent, and I do not look forward to the next few years. This is our limelight...and I'm loving it. Wish us luck to go far into the playoffs to represent the NFC WEST in the playoffs....Good luck Card fans! TH

Also, I'm not going to tell you Card fans to wish us luck. That kind of thing used to make me sick when the Hawks were losing.

Thunderhawk, how do you go from saying you're scared of the cardinals to saying "wish us luck in the playoffs"? Have some respect. As a Seahawk fan, don't you remember what it was like to be *almost* a good team?? I think that's where arizona is right now. Don't rub it in.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
The play calling inside the redzone all year has left me scratching my head. Also, when Kurt is QB, I think we should bring Josh in once we are inside the 10. I don't think he is going to have a single TD pass this year (Kurt that is) He is always getting sacked in the Red Zone.

When are actually running the ball decent we either make a wierd running play call (Sweep instead of pounding the ball) or we try stupid 2-3 yard passes.

OC sucks,

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
I wish for once when we get in the red zone we actually use our TE. Hes there to be a safety valve and be there for short catches.

Yet we never use our TEs

wierwolf

Koolaid Guzzler
Reaction score
Alexander with a tummy ache... AWWWWWwwww!!!!! BooHoo... There's no stomach aches in Football!!! Except for us Cardinal fans

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Evil Ash said:
I wish for once when we get in the red zone we actually use our TE. Hes there to be a safety valve and be there for short catches.

Yet we never use our TEs

That's because we need them to block for our crappy O-line

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wierwolf said:
Alexander with a tummy ache... AWWWWWwwww!!!!! BooHoo... There's no stomach aches in Football!!! Except for us Cardinal fans

That td run is your fault for mockng him. :D

unreal, how bad are we coached that we give up a 88 yard td run to open the 2nd half?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan