Colorado Rockies @ Arizona Diamondbacks series thread. 08/12/24-08/14/24

Devilmaycare

Nerd Supreme
Reaction score
Important sweep as our boys now head east for a grinding 9 game roadie...I guess the bigger issue is - will the Padres ever lose a game? Geeeeeeeeeeeeez!
They're saying the same thing about us. ;)

Both teams are 6.5 up over the Mets who's 4 in the WC run now. It's starting to look like the NL West are getting 3 teams in this year. The teams only have one series each against each other going forward too. It's not like in years past where intra-division was stacked at the end of the year for them to cannibalize themselves.

The Giants are also only 3.5 back of the Braves for WC3. It's be nuts if 4 teams made it in. They're a huge long shot though since they have to make those up and jump the Mets with still having 12 games left against the DBacks and Padres.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
José M. Romero
@RomeroJoseM
·
11h
Dbacks' Jordan Montgomery recently compared pitching at Chase Field to "pitching in a jungle" with the heat and humidity. Today, said he shouldn't have said that. "I was just frustrated when I said that. We're in the desert, so you just gotta get out there and drink extra water."