Commanders at Cardinals gameday thread 9-29-24

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just watch how he rarely hits a receiver after the break. He has to see a receiver open to throw. Just lacks the anticipation.
We were two of the biggest Kyler supporters from the jump...and I agree.

It might be time to look elsewhere. The flashes are still there, no question. But the inconsistency can just kill a decent/good team. Not saying we have a good or decent team now...just that if and when we do, it's going to hurt us in the long run.

SOCALCARD

Veteran
Reaction score
Anyone think I could get a big discount on one of those end zone casitas after this game? I need some place to live after destroying my old lady's Hummel collection.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Yeah because one guy makes a team… what a great reply gtfoh with that nonsense! Other teams have QBs making more and still field a fuckig team, the Kyler hate is ridiculous with you clowns…

Kyler isn't even a top 10 paid QB, yet he has been top 5 this season according to QBR and PFF. A bargain! Yet these guys think we lose because of him. It's pretty comical.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I was totally wrong about Daniels thus far.

As much as I hoped for better, it seems Kyler is proving most of us right

602 Native

Veteran
Reaction score
Yeah because one guy makes a team… what a great reply gtfoh with that nonsense! Other teams have QBs making more and still field a fuckig team, the Kyler hate is ridiculous with you clowns…
Its always about the money with Cards fans. They will talk about money like its theirs. Meanwhile the owner is the worst in sports and refuses to field a competitive team.

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
People keep talking about Daniels going through his progressions, lol...yes when the defense you are playing provides ZERO pressure, you have TONS of time to go through them
Yeah, if JD is still doing this against playoff-caliber teams that can generate an actual pass rush, I will be impressed. Our pass rush today was a non-factor.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
This is a bad team. Kyler isn’t a good qb. The only clowns around here are the ones that are incapable of admitting one of those things.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake