Dbacks vs Marlins Series

coyoteshockeyfan

Fool In The Rain
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, what a disaster. Kim and Kennedy were worth a try, but we've seen enough to know that we're a better team without them.

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
Nothing to worry about. That 2nd HR by Young is going to come back to haunt the Marlins. Dontrelle is going to rue the day he made that pitch!

:D

nativesunsfan

Reaction score
thank goodness it is over. bk would probably screw up being the bat boy. If he isnt gone tommorow, I am gonna blow up. Go D-backs!!!!!

ArizonaSportsFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Let's see. Kim gave up 4. Various other bullpen fodder - 10. Yes, Kim is a bad pitcher, I agree. But Kim wasn't the reason the offense got hits yet got nowhere, or why the bullpen was so terrible. They can't use a tired or overworked excuse. That was just pathetic baseball. Let's hope tomorrow washes this one away!

I was hoping to see Upton really hand it to this suspect staff. He was owned instead. :(

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Let's see. Kim gave up 4. Various other bullpen fodder - 10. Yes, Kim is a bad pitcher, I agree. But Kim wasn't the reason the offense got hits yet got nowhere, or why the bullpen was so terrible. They can't use a tired or overworked excuse. That was just pathetic baseball. Let's hope tomorrow washes this one away!

I was hoping to see Upton really hand it to this suspect staff. He was owned instead. :(

Yeah, but Kim got the snowball rolling.

Stallion

Cats, Cards, Bax, Suns
Reaction score
Game 2, let's turn this mini-thing around.

Bottom of the 1st: Man, Upton sure is struggling in the OF. 5 errors is really bad. I can't imagine how he was at SS if they moved him to the OF as an improvement. :shock:

Stallion

Cats, Cards, Bax, Suns
Reaction score
By the way, Mark Reynolds already has his 3rd straight 3-hit game, and we have our 3rd .280+ hitter in the lineup. Be afraid, NL pitchers. :p

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Both teams can't decide who wants to give this game away more

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
oh man that was a nasty hit on the umpire knee look like hes ok though, but he will feel the morning ouch...

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
Good win to keep the losing streak short, but they need to win tomorrow's game and make it 6-3 in the last three series. They can't let the Padres get closer heading into the next three weeks which will be very tough.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
good win by the dbacks glad to see valverde come in and get the job done, also good to see upton get a rbi. Good win dbacks keep it going

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Great play by Hudson. That play saved a big inning!!!

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
If the Dbacks don't re-sign Hudson they must all be ********. With a staff full of ground ball pitchers you don't let your gold glove second baseman walk.