Gameday thread Cardinals at Bears 9-20-15

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You just can't help making it personal can you? Why are you such an ass?

It's one half of one game. Am I a bit concerned? Yup, but there's these things called adjustments and if you knew anything about the cardinals it's that we are great at making them, so I'm just waiting a bit before I call for Betcher to be fired ok pumpkin?

The funniest part of it is that Stout can't watch the game so he's basing your FB acumen based on fans reactions during a game thread, hardly the best measuring stick. :D

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Woweee two stops in a row by the D I'm going to use ASFN logic and overreact and call us the GREATEST DEFENSE OF ALL TIME based on those two series!!!!

are you going to really tell us it's an overreaction to say the D hasn't been good so far this season?

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I liked Shipley better than Nelson. Just gave them 3 points. Hated our coaching decisions at the end of the half. Just let the half end with the 14 point lead.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
are you going to really tell us it's an overreaction to say the D hasn't been good so far this season?

Can you read? I said I was concerned I'm just not as negative as you guys because it's still early. That's all I was saying. You guys want to go off the deep end go ahead!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiev22