Is Kyler Murray the answer at QB for next year and beyond?

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
But there is. #5 in scoring and #1 in turnovers.

I mean you are being obstinate here.
They allow 4 yards less per game than the Cardinals. It's like saying the Packers and Titans are great defenses. They are good, and really good in the red zone.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They allow 4 yards less per game than the Cardinals. It's like saying the Packers and Titans are great defenses. They are good, and really good in the red zone.
Steelers were +11 in turnover margin coming into the game, Cardinals were -1. That kind of margin for the Steelers is indicative of how explosive their front 7 is. That is far more indicative of how much better the Steeler D is compared to the Cardinal D than simply stating that they allow 4 less yards per game than the Cardinals.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Know what was great? All the Steelers fans howling at the calls going against them lol
Dude, I stayed on the stream to watch the local post-game show. O-M-F-G.... the absolute arrogance of those pricks was astonishing!
They would give us back handed props then talk about the steelers like "how did they get dominated by this city park flag football team?"

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dude, I stayed on the stream to watch the local post-game show. O-M-F-G.... the absolute arrogance of those pricks was astonishing!
They would give us back handed props then talk about the steelers like "how did they get dominated by this city park flag football team?"
Never underestimate the pompous assholedness of anything related to the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stop it. Kyler did not go up against a great defense today. He didn't turn the ball over which was good. Was a game manager but I feel like the conditions warranted it. Nothing foolish for wanting more from your QB but I feel like those folks need to consider the weather conditions.
You’re getting into “can’t take him seriously” territory.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
What sucks...

For 5 years and after paying $250M dollars...we are still debating the same thing with no clear answer.
I think the problem is exactly what me and @daves worried about
Unless the games look very Josh Dobbs esque but with wins. And not knowing if its Petzing holding the offense back or Kyler.

Which leaves @Chopper0080 , me and others in a perpetual state of this
You must be registered for see images attach

Yeah... I think we all know that what will happen is that Murray will play well enough to win a few games and hurt the Cardinals' draft stock, but not well enough to convince more than 50% of us that he's the franchise QB we all hope for.

Then we can continue arguing about whether he is or isn't all offseason. It's the Cardinals way.

This really does provide no clear answers.

We're looking at the same situation as the Browns and Deshaun Watson. 2024 and not knowing if your 200+ million dollar QB and offense are the ideal fit or not.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
They don't have a great defense. There isn't any debating that. It was a good win, but no need to rewrite history.
lol you do realize the Steelers have allowed 20 or less points for 7 straight games going into this game right?

I’d put a wager that there are less than 5 teams that have done that in the past decade…that’s an insane stat.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the problem is exactly what me and @daves worried about

This really does provide no clear answers.

We're looking at the same situation as the Browns and Deshaun Watson. 2024 and not knowing if your 200+ million dollar QB and offense are the ideal fit or not.
Bah. At least he's not a dirt bag like Watson.

He wasn't super flashy today with his stats. But as a leader? He was nails.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiev22