Kyler Murray Appreciation Thread

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
In regards to the Seahawks. I actually like Seattle's pass offense. Geno is making too many mistakes, but that is a WR friendly offense.

They get a young QB and they could have a bright future.
They have a bright present, but Lockett is 32 and Metcalf is 27.

K1Day1

Veteran
Reaction score
Your last sentence is the biggest issue I have with Kyler fans and is the kind of thing that consistently creates flame-wars on this board. No one is saying he’s horrible. But a lot of you take any bit of criticism that way.

The overwhelming majority of the board thinks he’s at the very worst, a top 16 QB, with major upside that makes the variance of his play so confounding, exciting and ultimately controversial.
You are absolutely right ! ! !. But he is Decent ! ! ! and criticism is very warranted for any NFL quarterback Now it's time to just be real. Make NO mistake. I am NOT a Cardinals Super Fan or anything like that. The ( K1Day1 ) is because I like the kid when he played for Oklahoma when I used to watch college football. I am a transplant like many other Arizonians. The difference is that I have lived in and out of this state over 12 times in my life ( should give you an impression that I have seen this team over the years ). I do support the Cards though. The problem is; I remember when the Cardinals message board was on the Cardinals website. I also remember arguing with Cardinals fans till I was angry that Dennis Green did NOT make a mistake taking Kurt Warner after the Giants wanted nothing to do with him, because he fumbled the ball to much.

When I make a statement about the CARDINALS. It's not from. a fan point of view. It's actually from someone that is very objective and has No interest in the Cardinals fight and someone that has just watched this organization ( The team I cheer for. Has actually won a Super Bowl in my life time an NO I'm not going to mention them ). You guys are So used to mediocre that you guys have become used to blaming good players for this teams struggles If Cardinals fans took ALL the good player they hated and got let go or traded away, only to become great or even Super Star players for other teams. You guys would have enough to win 3 Super Bowls. But hey, go ahead and hate. Bring back Josh Rosen or Matt Leinhart, Jake Plummer, Good luck. SMH

Last edited:

K1Day1

Veteran
Reaction score
My last post was long. My apologies. I hope some of you read it. Agree or Disagree I do enjoy chatting football with ALL fans.