Kyler Murray Appreciation Thread

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
In regards to the Seahawks. I actually like Seattle's pass offense. Geno is making too many mistakes, but that is a WR friendly offense.

They get a young QB and they could have a bright future.
They have a bright present, but Lockett is 32 and Metcalf is 27.

K1Day1

Veteran
Reaction score
Your last sentence is the biggest issue I have with Kyler fans and is the kind of thing that consistently creates flame-wars on this board. No one is saying he’s horrible. But a lot of you take any bit of criticism that way.

The overwhelming majority of the board thinks he’s at the very worst, a top 16 QB, with major upside that makes the variance of his play so confounding, exciting and ultimately controversial.
You are absolutely right ! ! !. But he is Decent ! ! ! and criticism is very warranted for any NFL quarterback Now it's time to just be real. Make NO mistake. I am NOT a Cardinals Super Fan or anything like that. The ( K1Day1 ) is because I like the kid when he played for Oklahoma when I used to watch college football. I am a transplant like many other Arizonians. The difference is that I have lived in and out of this state over 12 times in my life ( should give you an impression that I have seen this team over the years ). I do support the Cards though. The problem is; I remember when the Cardinals message board was on the Cardinals website. I also remember arguing with Cardinals fans till I was angry that Dennis Green did NOT make a mistake taking Kurt Warner after the Giants wanted nothing to do with him, because he fumbled the ball to much.

When I make a statement about the CARDINALS. It's not from. a fan point of view. It's actually from someone that is very objective and has No interest in the Cardinals fight and someone that has just watched this organization ( The team I cheer for. Has actually won a Super Bowl in my life time an NO I'm not going to mention them ). You guys are So used to mediocre that you guys have become used to blaming good players for this teams struggles If Cardinals fans took ALL the good player they hated and got let go or traded away, only to become great or even Super Star players for other teams. You guys would have enough to win 3 Super Bowls. But hey, go ahead and hate. Bring back Josh Rosen or Matt Leinhart, Jake Plummer, Good luck. SMH

Last edited:
OP
OP
Stout

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
You are absolutely right ! ! !. But he is Decent ! ! ! and criticism is very warranted for any NFL quarterback Now it's time to just be real. Make NO mistake. I am NOT a Cardinals Super Fan or anything like that. The ( K1Day1 ) is because I like the kid when he played for Oklahoma when I used to watch college football. I am a transplant like many other Arizonians. The difference is that I have lived in and out of this state over 12 times in my life ( should give you an impression that I have seen this team over the years ). I do support the Cards though. The problem is; I remember when the Cardinals message board was on the Cardinals website. I also remember arguing with Cardinals fans till I was angry that Dennis Green did NOT make a mistake taking Kurt Warner after the Giants wanted nothing to do with him, because he fumbled the ball to much.

When I make a statement about the CARDINALS. It's not from. a fan point of view. It's actually from someone that is very objective and has No interest in the Cardinals fight and someone that has just watched this organization ( The team I cheer for. Has actually won a Super Bowl in my life time an NO I'm not going to mention them ). You guys are So used to mediocre that you guys have become used to blaming good players for this teams struggles If Cardinals fans took ALL the good player they hated and got let go or traded away, only to become great or even Super Star players for other teams. You guys would have enough to win 3 Super Bowls. But hey, go ahead and hate. Bring back Josh Rosen or Matt Leinhart, Jake Plummer, Good luck. SMH
Well that definitively answers the question about you. Thank you for admitting you're a Kyler fan and the Cards aren't your team.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I remember when the Cardinals message board was on the Cardinals website. I also remember arguing with Cardinals fans till I was angry that Dennis Green did NOT make a mistake taking Kurt Warner after the Giants wanted nothing to do with him, because he fumbled the ball to much.
I was there on that board also

I was a Warner fan and supported his signing

Glad we got him and the team gave him a chance

K1Day1

Veteran
Reaction score
Well that definitively answers the question about you. Thank you for admitting you're a Kyler fan and the Cards aren't your team.
If you would have read my post. You would have noticed I stated that I do support the Cardinals ( I am a transplant in Arizona like so many people who live here )and Like Many others that support the Cardinals, grew up when the Cardinals were in St. Louis. That's why I won't mention a team because of this type of non-sense. Rather than actually address my post, you tried to make it about me. SMH... sad

OP
OP
Stout

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
If you would have read my post. You would have noticed I stated that I do support the Cardinals ( I am a transplant in Arizona like so many people who live here )and Like Many others that support the Cardinals, grew up when the Cardinals were in St. Louis. That's why I won't mention a team because of this type of non-sense. Rather than actually address my post, you tried to make it about me. SMH... sad
You misunderstand. I was serious in appreciating your honesty. You like the Cards, they aren't your team though, and you love Kyler. There is nothing wrong with that. If a few others around here would be honest about these things, I'd stop calling out their hypocrisy. I respect you for explaining your fan position :thumbup:

K1Day1

Veteran
Reaction score
You misunderstand. I was serious in appreciating your honesty. You like the Cards, they aren't your team though, and you love Kyler. There is nothing wrong with that. If a few others around here would be honest about these things, I'd stop calling out their hypocrisy. I respect you for explaining your fan position :thumbup:
SMH... Don't " Love " Kyler ( think he is a decent QB as I have stated in other post ) he was very good in college but that's definitely Not the NFL. As far as others on this board, some I've seen are very honest. Some simply seem to be stating that Kyler Murray is far down the list of things this team need to fix.

I actually see it the opposite as you do ( I definitely appreciate your point of view ) some of the fans seem to have such a hatred for Kyler ( JUST as many had a deep love for Rosen ) that they consistently believe replacing him is going to solve this teams problems. And the fans on this board that honestly just point this out are Deemed " Kyler Lovers ". Some just need to take an objective look at the team and franchise without the emotions.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SMH... Don't " Love " Kyler ( think he is a decent QB as I have stated in other post ) he was very good in college but that's definitely Not the NFL. As far as others on this board, some I've seen are very honest. Some simply seem to be stating that Kyler Murray is far down the list of things this team need to fix.

I actually see it the opposite as you do ( I definitely appreciate your point of view ) some of the fans seem to have such a hatred for Kyler ( JUST as many had a deep love for Rosen ) that they consistently believe replacing him is going to solve this teams problems. And the fans on this board that honestly just point this out are Deemed " Kyler Lovers ". Some just need to take an objective look at the team and franchise without the emotions.
Again, saying ANYONE had deep love for Rosen is completely unhinged from reality.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Last edited:

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
You think this game showed K1 in a poor light?
He had an absolute meh game with a ton of garbage time stats to prop it up. The bed crapping was a team effort but Kyler was part of that. It's not like he three fro 350 yards and multiple TDs in a loss. He had 170 ish yards and 1 TD through 3 Qs. Maybe 100 yards or so in the 1st half. He was meh on the road vs an ok team with a bad defense.

Not saying we lost because of Kyler but he was also part of the reason it wasn't a competitive game. This team isn't good enough to withstand meh game's from it's QB.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
In his 6th season Kyler is who he is, he is not going to be able to put a team on his back and win, he needs a complete team around him to excel and we do not have that, it's just reality, this owner is suckage and remains so

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I like that he didn't get sacked today. He's learning. I remember, on at least one occasion, that he actually threw the ball away when being chased, instead of running out of bounds and losing yardage.:rockon:

602 Native

All Star
Reaction score
In his 6th season Kyler is who he is, he is not going to be able to put a team on his back and win, he needs a complete team around him to excel and we do not have that, it's just reality, this owner is suckage and remains so
I would settle for an average team around K1. We have only seen that for a limited time with him at the helm.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiev22