Lakers vs Celtics -2008 NBA Finals

cobbler

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you for bringing sense into this conversation. 20yrs + without competing for a title isn't a rivalry...it's nostalgia.

You just never give up. You mentioned the other day how magic even said it wasn't yet offered no proof and low and behold there is magic talking about the "rivalry" pregame. Go figure.

Every station, website, fans from both sides, players past and present, coaches, ALL TALKING ABOUT THE STORIED RIVALRY THAT GOES BACK TO THE 60's.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do we look as stupid as bandwagon Lakers fans living in Phoenix that double as Cardinals fans? If so I know what you mean. We must look pretty dumb.

how is azsportsbored doing? Oh, yeah...sucking per usual.

Are you all just the wet spot of a Gee supercoolexplorerdora dream or what? You guys all parrot the same tired crap.

So freaking funny. How pathetic. You guys light up my life...120 watts of complete imbecile times...oh wait, add Hat to the Gee clique mix...does that make it 4 now? Wow...STAR POWER!!

lol...idiots.

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Are you all just the wet spot of a Gee supercoolexplorerdora dream or what? You guys all parrot the same tired crap.

So freaking funny. How pathetic. You guys light up my life...120 watts of complete imbecile times...oh wait, add Hat to the Gee clique mix...does that make it 4 now? Wow...STAR POWER!!

lol...idiots.

What is the "wet spot of asupercoolexploradora dream?" Is that something you experience with abomb? I can't comment because I don't know what you are talking about. :confused:

cobbler

Registered
Reaction score
ri·val·ry
You must be registered for see images
Audio Help/ˈraɪ
vəl
ri/
Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[rahy-vuh
l-ree]
Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun, plural -ries.
1.the action, position, or relation of a rival or rivals; competition: rivalry between Yale and Harvard. 2.an instance of this.

ri·val·ry Audio Help (rī'vəl-rē) Pronunciation Key
n. pl. ri·val·ries

1. The act of competing or emulating.
  2. The state or condition of being a rival.
rivalry
noun
the act of competing as for profit or a prize; "the teams were in fierce contention for first place" [syn: competition] [ant: cooperation]

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought it was a pathetic game by the Lakers.

Terrible boxing out resulting in a poor rebounding %.
Too many jumpshots.
Out hustled on most loose balls.
Awful free throw shooting in clutch situations.
And kobe had an awful game shoothing... waited way to long to take it to the hole.

With that said, as bad as they played, there were still in the game late on the Celts home floor.

We will see a different Laker team in game 2.

For those saying the loss is on Turiaf. Well your just plain foolish and obviously know nothing about bball.

And for those of you who argue its not a rivalry. You just don't get it and never will. However, it seems the teams, the players old and new, the real fans, the sports websites, and the networks ALL disagree. But you keep on hating and dreaming of having a rivalry of your own. :D

Don't even try talking sports to these selfjacking dorks...they just want to make their completely idiotic point, even though nobody really gives two craps about it. That's why they started Azbratsbored. So they could have their own little world...yet they still slink over here for the attention they crave.

They don't really care about basketball, nor do they want to talk about actual games. They just want to run their mouths before their master sarge Gee gives them new orders. Geeclones...they are. Card Trader and Southendzone will deny it, but they have the biggest schoolgirl crushes on Gee that you've ever seen. Like, dork girl loves prom king...totally weird. But eh, we put up with them because they are ... um...yeah, because they are pathetic and fun to laugh at. Go azdorkbored!!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score

lol...idiots.

LMAO!!! Now lakers have conspiracy theroies just like they say Suns fans have.. Now it some sort of the world is against me way of thinking.. Maybe, just maybe, we are all tired of your mess and came to it in our own ways.. Maybe? Nope cant be the fact of your arrogance posting on a Suns board.. Nope couldnt be.. I can honestly say, I never once contacted anyone to talk mess to you lakers fans.. In fact, I thought Id be chastized by doing it all by myself by you and your handi wipe for Donals ass click..

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What is the "wet spot of asupercoolexploradora dream?" Is that something you experience with abomb? I can't comment because I don't know what you are talking about. :confused:

Please, the remnants are on your tongue. Stop trippin...

Joe L

The people's champ
Reaction score
You just never give up. You mentioned the other day how magic even said it wasn't yet offered no proof and low and behold there is magic talking about the "rivalry" pregame. Go figure.

Every station, website, fans from both sides, players past and present, coaches, ALL TALKING ABOUT THE STORIED RIVALRY THAT GOES BACK TO THE 60's.
did you hear what he said? He said after making that commercial it brought memories back and he remembered what that rivalry was about. He didn't say this was a rivalry.:shrug:

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Dont worry.. That word comes straight from the dude that tries to make up nicknames and words and try to force them onto others.. This is the same dude that thinks Bad Bad is a good nickname for Levi Brown.. He should just leave AZ sports to AZ fans.. He should go back to being an LA football team fan.. Oh oops.. He doesnt have a team in LA..

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LMAO!!! Now lakers have conspiracy theroies just like they say Suns fans have.. Now it some sort of the world is against me way of thinking.. Maybe, just maybe, we are all tired of your mess and came to it in our own ways.. Maybe? Nope cant be the fact of your arrogance posting on a Suns board.. Nope couldnt be.. I can honestly say, I never once contacted anyone to talk mess to you lakers fans.. In fact, I thought Id be chastized by doing it all by myself by you and your handi wipe for Donals ass click..

Dude, your clique is pretty weak, man. Bunch of whiny *******. SHOCKING.

Funny again, that for all the whiny bitching about Lakerfans, the only time any post on your precious forum are when Suns fans bring up the Lakers. Again. SHOCKING.

Tell your clique to go play in traffic, and you and I can talk about your Sunstic fandom in detail after the asswhooping KG and crew get in game 2.

Hat

Return of the Dragon!
Reaction score
Don't even try talking sports to these selfjacking dorks...they just want to make their completely idiotic point, even though nobody really gives two craps about it. That's why they started Azbratsbored. So they could have their own little world...yet they still slink over here for the attention they crave.

They don't really care about basketball, nor do they want to talk about actual games. They just want to run their mouths before their master sarge Gee gives them new orders. Geeclones...they are. Card Trader and Southendzone will deny it, but they have the biggest schoolgirl crushes on Gee that you've ever seen. Like, dork girl loves prom king...totally weird. But eh, we put up with them because they are ... um...yeah, because they are pathetic and fun to laugh at. Go azdorkbored!!

LOL you are just one big contradiction, aren't you?

If you hate it here so much, then why still post? I really don't get it, I really don't.

Anyways, go ahead and keep calling us idiots and other petty insults. I expect your time here to be short lived. Thanks for playing!

cobbler

Registered
Reaction score

I get amused as well. I still contend it's an inferiority complex that comes when your biggest two achievements are beating a mediocre Laker team in the first round and looking at an empty trophy case for 40 years.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Funny again, that for all the whiny bitching about Lakerfans, the only time any post on your precious forum are when Suns fans bring up the Lakers. Again. SHOCKING.

Tell your clique to go play in traffic, and you and I can talk about your Sunstic fandom in detail after the asswhooping KG and crew get in game 2.

I have a clique? We should all get Voltron avatars to form and unite.. Oh oops.. Thats already been done..

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Clique???? I post here a few times a week, same with azsportsboards.com. YOU HAVE 25,000+ posts where you say little about any real topic. Instead you coordinate your ASFN social life. As the resident ASFN security guard would say from the new school of stupid little phrases

Pot.
Kettle.
Black.

LMAO

Joe L

The people's champ
Reaction score
ri·val·ry
Audio Help/ˈraɪ
vəl
ri/
Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[rahy-vuh
l-ree]
Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun, plural -ries.
1.the action, position, or relation of a rival or rivals; competition: rivalry between Yale and Harvard. 2.an instance of this.

ri·val·ry Audio Help (rī'vəl-rē) Pronunciation Key
n. pl. ri·val·ries

1. The act of competing or emulating.
  2. The state or condition of being a rival.
rivalry
noun
the act of competing as for profit or a prize; "the teams were in fierce contention for first place" [syn: competition] [ant: cooperation]

Dude, you wasting your time....

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL you are just one big contradiction, aren't you?

If you hate it here so much, then why still post? I really don't get it, I really don't.

Anyways, go ahead and keep calling us idiots and other petty insults. I expect your time here to be short lived. Thanks for playing!

I don't hate it here. I like 90 percent of the posters. But the 10% of idiots like Gee and his clique are very vocal, and I respond to their insults in kind. You seem to want to join his clique, so I hear they are taking applications in the rear of the forum. You best shuffle off! They have soooooo many...if you wait a year, you might still be first in line.

My time here has been long lived, because I don't seek out confrontation. I may get banned for defending myself against the Gee clique's attacks, but hey...that's how it goes. The Suntics fans are kind of wild that way.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a clique? We should all get Voltron avatars to form and unite.. Oh oops.. Thats already been done..

Maybe you could get celtic avatars or copy other posters laker avatars and sigs. OOOH!! Maybe you could create catchy names like abombisagayusername!!!

FREAKING brilliant! You should go for it. Totally.

tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooools.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't hate it here. I like 90 percent of the posters. But the 10% of idiots like Gee and his clique are very vocal, and I respond to their insults in kind. You seem to want to join his clique, so I hear they are taking applications in the rear of the forum. You best shuffle off! They have soooooo many...if you wait a year, you might still be first in line.

My time here has been long lived, because I don't seek out confrontation. I may get banned for defending myself against the Gee clique's attacks, but hey...that's how it goes. The Suntics fans are kind of wild that way.

Awwwww..... Yes, its us against you.. Already planning your defense I see.. Last time I checked this was a Suns board.. Not your personal **** on the Suns board..

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Clique???? I post here a few times a week, same with azsportsboards.com. YOU HAVE 25,000+ posts where you say little about any real topic. Instead you coordinate your ASFN social life. As the resident ASFN security guard would say from the new school of stupid little phrases

Pot.
Kettle.
Black.

LMAO

Uhm, I'd like to point out the originality of your avatar, signature and other aspects of your identity over there.

yeah...looking really classy.

I find you funny...in kind of a "boy, he doesn't know he shat his pants" kind of way.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe you could get celtic avatars or copy other posters laker avatars and sigs. OOOH!! Maybe you could create catchy names like abombisagayusername!!!

FREAKING brilliant! You should go for it. Totally.

tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooools.

Making more friends I see.. Look at you.. All flustered like a woman who did wrong then tries to turn it around on the man because she thinks she's crafty.. Im on to you..

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05