Lakers vs Celtics -2008 NBA Finals

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I actually only made it in the Jungle once back in 1999. Damn busy signals. You got the wrong guy.

You waited to get on the air? Damn dude. That's worth like 40K posts. Don't give me any crap. I just went to one tour stop.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You waited to get on the air? Damn dude. That's worth like 40K posts. Don't give me any crap. I just went to one tour stop.

Its in your brain about a post count or you wouldnt have brought it back up.. Either you really care about post counts or azsouth has got into your brain in a major way.. Good stuff either way..

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

I didn't wait long. Maybe 10 minutes max. My take was "I really am getting sick of all of the Suns talk Rome. We know the drill. Its a re-run every year. At least we have Cardinals season starting up soon." To which he replied, " I though I would never hear anyone in Phoenix say those words"

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its in your brain about a post count or you wouldnt have brought it back up.. Either you really care about post counts or azsouth has got into your brain in a major way.. Good stuff either way..

Are you still talking? I thought you'd be sleeping with your stuffed Ray Allen doll by now.

Jeesh man...stumble to bed already.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you still talking? I thought you'd be sleeping with your stuffed Ray Allen doll by now.

Jeesh man...stumble to bed already.

Ah countraie.. Im on beer #4.. No where close to drunk.. Laughter has taken the beer can away from my mouth tonite.. Plus I cant sleep after the words you told me tonite.. .. I just put 911 on speed dial..

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ah countraie.. Im on beer #4.. No where close to drunk.. Laughter has taken the beer can away from my mouth tonite.. Plus I cant sleep after the words you told me tonite.. .. I just put 911 on speed dial..

:biglaugh:

I notice though, that you didn't deny the stufed Ray Allen lovie doll to sleep with.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I notice though, that you didn't deny the stufed Ray Allen lovie doll to sleep with.

Oh, that was suppuse to be damaging or even realistic? I see who Im really dealing with here now.. No, we didnt share the same intersts as kids.. I didnt have a My Lil Pony collection..

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

That's just wrong, leave little ray ray out of this.

He didn't say anything about that hot little nighty you wore for good luck tonight. :D
You must be registered for see images

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh, that was suppuse to be damaging or even realistic? I see who Im really dealing with here now.. No, we didnt share the same intersts as kids.. I didnt have a My Lil Pony collection..

No, but your Strawberry Shortcake collection was the stuff of LEGEND!!!

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's just wrong, leave little ray ray out of this.

He didn't say anything about that hot little nighty you wore for good luck tonight. :D
You must be registered for see images

You think I'd be hot in that??

Dude. I hope your dad doesn't read this post. We'd have an ASFN Macgruber episode on our hands then.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Last edited:

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I may give Gee crap, but he doesn't post on your little protest board. it's a complete joke.

I didnt see this before.. But this is a classic divide and conquer post.. I dont post over there cuz that punk NEZ is over there.. He's a smile in your face and get what he wanna behind back kinda dude.. Thats NEZ.. We (bleedingred, 100%) gave this dude so much and he took it and turned tail on us.. He's scandolous.. And at the same time.. I dont talk all that much to people.. Imma dude.. No need in having prolonged convos about feelings.. Azsouth is my boy.. CardTrader is cool with me.. I know they dont catch feelings over me not posting over there.. What more can I say? We are dudes.. No need for gangs or cliques.. Only right or wrong..

EDIT: And I'll forget the way he disrepected my friend (Tim), like we did it wrong for him.. We had Tim's family there.. Dude acted like he was Tim's best friend.. NEZ used Tim to make a point for himself.. He's a punk..

NEZ and Gee! 2005.. Live in the flesh.. the punk..
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didnt see this before.. But this is a classic divide and conquer post.. I dont post over there cuz that punk NEZ is over there.. He's a smile in your face and get what he wanna behind back kinda dude.. Thats NEZ.. We (bleedingred, 100%) gave this dude so much and he took it and turned tail on us.. He's scandolous.. And at the same time.. I dont talk all that much to people.. Imma dude.. No need in having prolonged convos about feelings.. Azsouth is my boy.. CardTrader is cool with me.. I know they dont catch feelings over me not posting over there.. What more can I say? We are dudes.. No need for gangs or cliques.. Only right or wrong..

EDIT: And I'll forget the way he disrepected my friend (Tim), like we did it wrong for him.. We had Tim's family there.. Dude acted like he was Tim's best friend.. NEZ used Tim to make a point for himself.. He's a punk..

NEZ and Gee! 2005.. Live in the flesh.. the punk.

I don't know your history with all that...feel free to PM me with the details. seriously. What's the issue? I assume you know me well enough to know that I take all this message board stuff as good fun...what took it over the edge for you and Nez? Even if you aren't my "clique" you are still a friend...least outside of bball season.

DoTheDew

Registered
Reaction score
Word of the week is still split.

Damn..Lakers played a REALLY bad 4th quarter. And Kobe needs to stop with the freaking jumpers. FFS. We damn near stole that game, then all hell broke down. They failed to take advantage when PP went down for a bit...they tightened, didn't score, then he came back and fueled a nice comeback.

For those saying there "is no rivalry" you can go pound sand. This is a rivalry. This is going to be a fun freaking series. That's one of the most exciting games I've watched in a long...long time. Nothing does it like a Lakers/Celtics series. NOTHING.

Looks to me like the Celtics did exactly what I said against Kobe and it worked. Granted, he will probably have at least 2-3 games out of 7 where it won't matter and he will go off for 50 if they let him take that many shots, but thats fine if the Celtics can win the other 4. Also I'd like to point out that Pierce had the better game then Kobe. Kobe may have scored 2 more points but it was on 16 more shots and one less free throw attempt.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks to me like the Celtics did exactly what I said against Kobe and it worked. Granted, he will probably have at least 2-3 games out of 7 where it won't matter and he will go off for 50 if they let him take that many shots, but thats fine if the Celtics can win the other 4. Also I'd like to point out that Pierce had the better game then Kobe. Kobe may have scored 2 more points but it was on 16 more shots and one less free throw attempt.

Yeah, limpy had a better game than Kobe tonight. But kobe missed some shots that were gimmies...of course he made some ridiculous shots too..but that is Kobe. He's been hitting at more that fifty percent this postseason, against defenses as good as Boston.

This series is freaking great. I'm loving it and hoping it will be repeated, regardless of who wins. Let's play the 80s all over again!!!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know your history with all that...feel free to PM me with the details. seriously. What's the issue? I assume you know me well enough to know that I take all this message board stuff as good fun...what took it over the edge for you and Nez? Even if you aren't my "clique" you are still a friend...least outside of bball season.

nope

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05